ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Complex situation..paid but no bank statement no salary slip

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

crusador0408
Member of Standing

Complex situation..paid but no bank statement no salary slip

Post by crusador0408 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:35 pm

Hi,
This is regarding payslip but not shown in bank statement.
I changed my employer in jan. For the time i served in jan with earlier
employer, my salary was balanced against notice period as i had to
leave the organisation in two days to join next.
It is shown in full and final statement by the ex-employer. This wasnt
credited to bank also.
Situation is I am paid for it, but no salary slip and no transaction has been done in bank.
Would it suffice if I mention in cover letter the situation or If you
can tell any alternative to this ?

Many thanks for earliest response.

Respects,
Royal
I have my ILR since march 2013, previously based on HSMP+Tier1 ext. All views are my own, am not a professional on immigration matters.

kck9
BANNED

Post by kck9 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:43 pm

You need 2 kind of valid evidences, if you have them you can royally count that month earnings. Otherwise you need to hold back......

crusador0408
Member of Standing

Will it help?

Post by crusador0408 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:53 pm

Will these two evidences be considered genuine?
(1) I will get in written and stamped from ex-exmployer that this much salary was paid for this many days ?
(2) Form -16 ( tax form) for previous year contains the salary taxed for those many days?

Form 16 stands legal from Income tax poitn of view and a letter from finance manager of ex-employer stating tht this much was paid to this employee.
What say? Please respond ASAP.
I have my ILR since march 2013, previously based on HSMP+Tier1 ext. All views are my own, am not a professional on immigration matters.

kck9
BANNED

Re: Will it help?

Post by kck9 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:52 am

crusador0408 wrote:Will these two evidences be considered genuine?
(1) I will get in written and stamped from ex-exmployer that this much salary was paid for this many days ?
(2) Form -16 ( tax form) for previous year contains the salary taxed for those many days?

Form 16 stands legal from Income tax poitn of view and a letter from finance manager of ex-employer stating tht this much was paid to this employee.
What say? Please respond ASAP.
1st eveidence should be fine, but form-16 is not a valid evidence, go through the guidance notes.....it is income tax return, payslips, bank statements, letter from employer.....

crusador0408
Member of Standing

Post by crusador0408 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:42 pm

Thx for replying. I wasnt getting replies from ppl.
Alternative is, either i should provide only one evidence. So that if it is rejected by caseworker. Will he count for other 11 months? Coz that way i am eligible in the same bracket? Are you sure he wont reject my application. My total points come around 85/90.
OR
I shall declare the earnings to be zero. Can i do that on my discretion so that other 11 months should be fine ? What should be the reason there?

Thanks so much.

kck9
BANNED

Post by kck9 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:42 pm

crusador0408 wrote:Thx for replying. I wasnt getting replies from ppl.
Alternative is, either i should provide only one evidence. So that if it is rejected by caseworker. Will he count for other 11 months? Coz that way i am eligible in the same bracket? Are you sure he wont reject my application. My total points come around 85/90.
OR
I shall declare the earnings to be zero. Can i do that on my discretion so that other 11 months should be fine ? What should be the reason there?

Thanks so much.
If you are able to get 85 points with out considering that particular month, I would suggest you to goahead without tht month. When you know that you are able to reach the threshold, why you want that to case workers discretion and wait. With 11 months you are able to reach the threshold and you are having 2 evidences for all 11 months. I suggest you not to add up anything, But the final decision is always yours, take a wise decision... good luck

crusador0408
Member of Standing

Post by crusador0408 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:13 pm

Thanks for prompt reply .
I still missed my last query's answer. What should be written against that particular month's salary. If I put it zero, what reason should be mentioned ?
Like in excelsheet containg the details of earnings and in the space between q33,34 & Q 35,36 on page 7 for hsmp form.

Hope you 'vent got cheesy with so many queries.

TIA.

kck9
BANNED

Post by kck9 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:21 pm

You can just mention as zero, thats not a problem.....you can mention the original reason which was switch over of jobs........in those question you just need to mention the evidences that you are providing with the application......if you are not having income tax return, you can just mention the reason as exceptional circumstance........hope this helps.....

you can go through the guidance notes and http://ec-hsmp.blogspot.com for any further details that how to represent etc.....

crusador0408
Member of Standing

Post by crusador0408 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:19 pm

cool man!! thanks...
Atlast i also confirmed from call centre where that lady talked to caseworkers team and told me that it is not a problem as long as i fulfil the eligibility.

cheers