ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Standard Visitor visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Hemmaa
Newly Registered

Standard Visitor visa

Post by Hemmaa » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:10 pm

Hi Guys
Now, I have a Tier 5 Visa (Government Authorized exchange) my visa will ex pier on 28/04/2016.
I have invited my mother and sister before as a family visitor visa last May.
Now, I want to invite my family again to visit me (Mother, Sister and Brother) for 2 weeks only.
But the Problem i am affraid from my visa becuse it will expaire after nearly 2 months and this may be a reason for the border to refuse their visas.
Or let them apply for general visa and do not send to an invitation and they applu as a general visitor or tourist.
2nd Q.
The documents that they will use to submit must be up to date if these documents are on date from last October, It is ok or now

Many thanks