ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA FM Really need help

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

saima124
Newly Registered

EEA FM Really need help

Post by saima124 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:22 am

Hi I am new in this forum and I really need your expertise suggestions
I got married to EU October 2010
Got divorce August 2015
I had submitted my retaining rights application to home office two months back ,now got a call from home office liver pool for an interview next month
My problem is I have made few mistakes in this application form answering these questions
1-when did you met ?
2-where did you met?
3- when you decided marry?
4-your relationship started ?
I don't remember exactly dates but months,the most crucial question where did you met ? I forgot
My visa still valid until October this year
What should I do ?
Shall I withdraw my application and resubmit it again ? I am really confused and nervous
Plz help me
Saima

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: EEA FM Really need help

Post by Casa » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:05 am

Your post isn't clear. You say that you are divorced from your EEA national husband but are worrying about failing an interview to confirm whether the relationship is genuine. What exactly are you applying for? To be honest, the interviewer may take the view that it would be rare for a couple not to remember where they first met.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

saima124
Newly Registered

Post by saima124 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:21 am

Thanks for your reply
I actually met my husband so many time on several occasions,I remember I did send one affidavit to home office saying when we met
But I don't remember what I had told home office
Yes I got divorce from my husband I lived with him more then 4 years ,I send me application to home office to retain my rights after divorce ,and they called me for anintetview
I don't know what should I do !
Please help me to solve this issue

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:30 am

No one can help you to answer the questions correctly, which is what you need to be able to do. If you can't remember when you first met your husband, surely there are other questions about your relationship that you will be able to answer? Withdrawing your application and re-submitting it won't change anything.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

alex1128
Member of Standing
Mood:
Morocco

Post by alex1128 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:52 am

I must say that forgetting such important dates is not usual at all, but Nothing is Impossible.

Maybe you should try to get in touch with your husband maybe he does remember those dates, or check your chat history on fb or phone or emails surely you will find something.

Else the only solution I can see is withdrawing your application on apply again because then they will send you backl the application form where you have answered those questions in first time ...

God Bless
!
Application sent: 25.06
Biometrics : 10/07 (dated 07/07)
COA: 29/07
Received Questionnaire: 09/11
RC : Refused ( 23/01/2016)
Appeal Filed : 25/01/2016

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:02 am

saima124 wrote:Hi I am new in this forum and I really need your expertise suggestions
Got divorce August 2015
I had submitted my retaining rights application to home office two months back ,now got a call from home office liver pool for an interview next month
My problem is I have made few mistakes in this application form answering these questions
1-when did you met ?
2-where did you met?
I don't remember exactly dates but months,the most crucial question where did you met ? I forgot
What should I do ?
Shall I withdraw my application and resubmit it again ? I am really confused and nervous
Plz help me
Saima
The official is likely to be checking all aspects of your case, step by step, starting with confirming your identity; also checking details of the marriage.

Only you and husband know your life story & marriage history;
you need to be able to talk about it consistently & fairly accurately each time you may be asked about it.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

alex1128
Member of Standing
Mood:
Morocco

Post by alex1128 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:23 am

noajthan wrote:
saima124 wrote:Hi I am new in this forum and I really need your expertise suggestions
Got divorce August 2015
1-when did you met ?
2-where did you met?
What should I do ?
Plz help me
Saima
The official is likely to be checking all aspects of your case, step by step, starting with confirming your identity; also checking details of the marriage.

Only you and husband know your life story & marriage history;
you need to be able to talk about it consistently & fairly accurately each time you may be asked about it.
I still dont understand why are they having interview in the case of ROR ? what if the eea partner refuses to attend the interview ?
Application sent: 25.06
Biometrics : 10/07 (dated 07/07)
COA: 29/07
Received Questionnaire: 09/11
RC : Refused ( 23/01/2016)
Appeal Filed : 25/01/2016

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:55 pm

alex1128 wrote:I still dont understand why are they having interview in the case of ROR ? what if the eea partner refuses to attend the interview ?
There is no mention of inviting the other party to an interview.

The caseworker will be checking all requirements for RoR (under Regulation 10) are satisfied.

You can see HO guidance on this matter here:
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _clean.pdf

ally007

Post by ally007 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:04 pm

@saima124, How come you can't remember such simple questions? HO are not after exact date but you must be able to provide something close and also, how come you cannot remember where you met your husband? lol that sound strange to me and that is a big setback for you because that is the easiest thing to answer. At a night club? on the internet? or at a friend's party? c'mon talk to your ex. but honestly, you need mule kicking for not be able to remember such silly thing. Remember HO are looking for any simple mistakes to pull applicants down this days..
Goodluck

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:22 pm

Whatever is remembered now regarding the first meeting is irrelevant if it doesn't match that already given in the affidavit.
" I did send one affidavit to home office saying when we met
But I don't remember what I had told home office " :?:
(Casa, not CR001)

saima124
Newly Registered

Post by saima124 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:55 pm

Thank you so much all of you your kind reply
I remember when and where I met with my husband but the problem is I told home office by affidavit something else in 2010,as I did not want to mention that in what circumstances we met its very private
I remember I met him in January 2010,and decided marriage in March 2010,
Rest I all remember as we were in relationships and started living together
Just to let you know bit of my history they granted me RC in 2010 but I had lost my passport I again outed my application to home office to endorse the visa and they refused it 2012 stating that my marriage is not genuine I appealed and won and home office re issued me Rc in 2013
The whole drama left very deep mental stress on me and other side my husband was getting change day by day ,
If any one can help me to tell me what kind of questions they asks
That would be nice
Also i am thinking to armed the interview and tell them at the begning of interview that I have made few mistake in application form due to stress let's see how it's goes

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:00 pm

You may want to click on and read through all the links posted by fellow moderator Obie is this thread:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/eea-ro ... e#p1279037
(Casa, not CR001)

saima124
Newly Registered

Post by saima124 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:11 pm

Casa wrote:Whatever is remembered now regarding the first meeting is irrelevant if it doesn't match that already given in the affidavit.
" I did send one affidavit to home office saying when we met
But I don't remember what I had told home office " :?:
Dear case
This is the problems I dot remember what I had told home office in affidavit as its been ages now I did try to contact my husband but his mobile is switch off

I dont know what should I do ? Next months have an interview
I did the to

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:16 pm

This is the problem when you tell a lie...it's always more difficult to remember than the truth. :|
You'll just have to wait and see how you get on at the interview.
(Casa, not CR001)

Awi.cmu

Post by Awi.cmu » Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:47 pm

Saima I think I can help you with ....

saima124
Newly Registered

Post by saima124 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:12 pm

Awi.cmu wrote:Saima I think I can help you with ....
Hi can you plz help I know you have send me prove messages but I can't access to them as I am not authorised to access my private messages
Plz reply

Awi.cmu

Post by Awi.cmu » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:25 pm

saima124 wrote:
Hi can you plz help I know you have send me prove messages but I can't access to them as I am not authorised to access my private messages
Plz reply[/quote

You need to send 10 more post so you have access to your PM post so keep posting

saima124
Newly Registered

Post by saima124 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:35 pm

Awi.cmu wrote:
saima124 wrote:
Plz reply[/quote

You need to send 10 more post so you have access to your PM post so keep posting
Really I and no Idea
But currantly I am so depressed as I have no idea what's gona happen on 1st of March

saima124
Newly Registered

RE: Ror interview 2016

Post by saima124 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:38 pm

Hi any one have had recent interview in regard to Ror visa if yes please share your experience

saima124
Newly Registered

RE: Ror interview 2016

Post by saima124 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:38 pm

Hi any one have had recent interview in regard to Ror visa if yes please share your experience

Awi.cmu

Post by Awi.cmu » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:42 pm

Yeah keep posting nearly there

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:42 am

Awi.cmu wrote:Yeah keep posting nearly there
Locking thread due to abuse of Board T&Cs;
- persistently posting repeated padding/nonsense messages to increase message count & encouraging another member to do the same.

Members are advised this can result in a ban.