ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2016 Citizenship Approvals

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

james101958
Ireland

Re: 2016 Citizenship Approvals

Post by james101958 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:36 pm

Hi kingdomMan
I have the same question my wife is british and she is working and I have stamp4 eufam but I am not doing any job during last 4 year no study nothing is that affect on naturalisation application.can u answer me this please

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:14 pm

james101958 wrote:Hi kingdomMan
I have the same question my wife is british and she is working and I have stamp4 eufam but I am not doing any job during last 4 year no study nothing is that affect on naturalisation application.can u answer me this please
To my knowledge and understanding, only the committal of a crime could adversely affect an application and not being gainfully employed won't really affect you and since your wife is working and paying taxes all the same. You stand a good chance in getting an approval i personally think. :)

amd87
Newly Registered

Post by amd87 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:32 pm

Hi kingdomman
As I read earlier in your forum that applying through solicitor will take more time as compare to individual application. I applied on 7th of January through solicitor and they received on 8th January, no confirmation yet. So should I believe that dep. Will take more time to process my application.
Just to let u know your forum is very helpful mate. Keep it up a good work and best of luck to everyone. Thanks

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:26 pm

amd87 wrote:Hi kingdomman
As I read earlier in your forum that applying through solicitor will take more time as compare to individual application. I applied on 7th of January through solicitor and they received on 8th January, no confirmation yet. So should I believe that dep. Will take more time to process my application.
Just to let u know your forum is very helpful mate. Keep it up a good work and best of luck to everyone. Thanks
Thanks for the compliments. Regarding your question, you DO NOT have to worry even as you've made your application through the services of a solicitor and just know that the period of delays through this route isn't that much and makes no significant difference. Logically, the INIS expects an applicant to apply directly to them since it's a simple and straight forward process of application and when you go apply through a solicitor, in my personal opinion, the department could feel the need to dig more into your application case/file and this may further delay the entire process. However, some applicants have no other choice but to apply through solicitors based on their unique circumstances and for other technical reasons. Also note that the amount of time spent sending any correspondence to you through your solicitors too prolongs the process of your application but in the end, if qualified, you get an approval as at when due. Good luck mate!

amd87
Newly Registered

Post by amd87 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:32 pm

Thanks for briefly explainied kingdomman I will update once I got any news

Tdianecamara

Post by Tdianecamara » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:22 pm

I applied since January 2015 last year and they said that the received it on April, which I don't understand at all how that happen. Anyway, at this point I give up asking them about my application, because it's the same response all this time I ring or email them: your application is been look after and we will be in touch soon the reports is back.
Never been in court or charged with anything. Applied myself not through solicitor. It's sad they can do anything and nobody can't challenge them to explain themselves. we leave in Banana Republic a swear to Good.

Punjabi
Newly Registered

Post by Punjabi » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:16 am

Congratulion everyone how got

michaelshodipo66
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by michaelshodipo66 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:49 am

i received this email this morning when i send am email to know the status of my application and this is the reply i got this morning.

Hi xxx,

Please note that your application for naturalisation is being prepared for
submission to the Minister. If further documentation and/or clarification
of any matter related to your application is required from you, we will
write to you requesting it. Otherwise, you will receive a letter in due
course informing you of the Minister’s decision on your application.

Regards

Niall O'Callaghan
Citizenship Division

NB
KingdomMan, can you please explain fully to me with your knowledge of understanding the way they work.
the last letter i got from them was dated 12th October 2015.

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:03 am

Tdianecamara wrote:I applied since January 2015 last year and they said that the received it on April, which I don't understand at all how that happen. Anyway, at this point I give up asking them about my application, because it's the same response all this time I ring or email them: your application is been look after and we will be in touch soon the reports is back.
Never been in court or charged with anything. Applied myself not through solicitor. It's sad they can do anything and nobody can't challenge them to explain themselves. we leave in Banana Republic a swear to Good.
You don't have to swear mate! Don't get too frustrated over your application. Please let's have your detailed application timeline, your status in the state before applying and basis of your application as these information may would point us into a direction of suggesting/proffering a solution to an extent on this matter. Thanks!

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:04 am

Punjabi wrote:Congratulion everyone how got
You got your approval you mean or what exactly you mean??

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:17 am

michaelshodipo66 wrote:i received this email this morning when i send am email to know the status of my application and this is the reply i got this morning.

Hi xxx,

Regards

Niall O'Callaghan
Citizenship Division

NB
KingdomMan, can you please explain fully to me with your knowledge of understanding the way they work.
You may still need to furnish us here your detailed application timeline so one can give you the right suggestion. To the above letter, it means your application file just completed the process of Garda vetting and other departmental checks to ascertain if you've been of good character in the state and that you meet other statutory conditions. As it is, your file is with the FURTHER PROCESSING. LSR TEAM who'd compile and prepare a SUBMISSION on your case to the office of the Minister for Justice, recommending you for an approval for the grant of Naturalization certificate (Citizenship). Depending on your timeline and in my own opinion, it should now take between 1 - 3 months for you to get your approval all things being equal (barring any complexity). Good luck in your continued wait.

baaz80
Newly Registered

Post by baaz80 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:26 am

Hi Kingdomman...
Can you please share your opinion...
I was email on last Thursday about status of my application

They Replied me that my application is now in advance stage just wondering what is meaning of advance stage? And what your opinion how long is taken now..

Submitted application 0n 27/05/2015
1st letter on 10 June 2015
2nd on 12 August 2015

Thanks

baaz80
Newly Registered

Post by baaz80 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:27 am

Hi Kingdomman...

They Replied me that my application is now in advance stage just wondering what is meaning of advance stage? And what your opinion how long is taken now..

2nd on 12 August 2015

Thanks

michaelshodipo66
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by michaelshodipo66 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:34 am

KingdomMan wrote:
michaelshodipo66 wrote:i received this email this morning when i send am email to know the status of my application and this is the reply i got this morning.

Hi xxx,

Regards

Niall O'Callaghan
Citizenship Division

NB
You may still need to furnish us here your detailed application timeline so one can give you the right suggestion. To the above letter, it means your application file just completed the process of Garda vetting and other departmental checks to ascertain if you've been of good character in the state and that you meet other statutory conditions. As it is, your file is with the FURTHER PROCESSING. LSR TEAM who'd compile and prepare a SUBMISSION on your case to the office of the Minister for Justice, recommending you for an approval for the grant of Naturalization certificate (Citizenship). Depending on your timeline and in my own opinion, it should now take between 1 - 3 months for you to get your approval all things being equal (barring any complexity). Good luck in your continued wait.
NB:
I apply 12th May 2015 (received 14th 2015)
Acknowledge received 28th May 2015
Second stage letter Dated July 15th 2015 asking for document that i have submitted already. also for renewal of green card .
submitted August 21st 2015.
Asking for further document on previous offence and driving office 0f 2012, fine paid 2013.
last responsed received 12th October 2015.
Awaiting since....
And reply was received by email this morning, see the above email reply from them. what's did you think kingdonman.

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:46 pm

michaelshodipo66 wrote:
KingdomMan wrote:

Hi xxx,

Regards

Niall O'Callaghan
Citizenship Division

NB
NB:
I apply 12th May 2015 (received 14th 2015)
Second stage letter Dated July 15th 2015 asking for document that i have submitted already. also for renewal of green card .
Asking for further document on previous offence and driving office 0f 2012, fine paid 2013.
Awaiting since....
And reply was received by email this morning, see the above email reply from them. what's did you think kingdonman.
On what basis is your application? (5 year residency or Marriage or Association??)

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:48 pm

baaz80 wrote:Hi Kingdomman...

2nd on 12 August 2015

Thanks
It sounds like good news! Advance stage... Your approval is in the offing and you should be in receipt of it anytime soon (couple of weeks/a month). Congrats in advance! :)

baaz80
Newly Registered

Post by baaz80 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:40 pm

Thanks Kingdomman.....I wish everyone soon get his Approval and you too man...
Good luck ......

michaelshodipo66
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by michaelshodipo66 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:17 pm

michaelshodipo66 wrote:
KingdomMan wrote:

Hi xxx,

Regards

Niall O'Callaghan
Citizenship Division

NB
NB:
I apply 12th May 2015 (received 14th 2015) Application base on (Irish Associate)
Awaiting since....
And reply was received by email this morning, see the above email reply from them. what's did you think KingdomMan.

mCGIW

Post by mCGIW » Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:57 pm

KingdomMan wrote:

Hi xxx,

Regards

Niall O'Callaghan
Citizenship Division

NB
Hi Kingdomman. what do you mean by LSR TEAM or FURTHER PROCESSING TEAM in your comment? At what different stages these teams take the file to them?

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:38 pm

@Michaelshodipo66,
Hope you are aware that applying for Naturalization on the basis of Association is a weaker route (if a parent is applying based on association with his/her minor child) but it doesn't mean you'd not get approval however it does take a longer waiting period for an approval. Again, you have records of driving offence/fines which is not nice but again, we've seen applicants on this forum who were in same boat with you and still end up getting their naturalization applications approved. all I'll say is, since your application continues to be processed, you're on the right track and inline for an approval and hopefully it falls through for you sooner than you anticipated Good luck to you mate!

michaelshodipo66
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by michaelshodipo66 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:48 pm

I apply 12th May 2015 (received 14th 2015) Application base on (Irish Associate)
Awaiting since....
And reply was received by email this morning, see the above email reply from them. what's did you think KingdomMan.

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:50 pm

mCGIW wrote:
KingdomMan wrote:

Hi xxx,

Regards

Niall O'Callaghan
Citizenship Division

NB
Hi Kingdomman. what do you mean by LSR TEAM or FURTHER PROCESSING TEAM in your comment? At what different stages these teams take the file to them?
Every single application passes through the Further Processing LSR Team and the team is saddled with the responsibility of finally collating and preparing a submission to the Minister for Justice recommending for an approval. An applicant's file gets to the Team after Garda vetting and departmental checks ((Second stage) and if the need arises, they further demand more documentation and/ or clarification from an applicant and then move to the stage of submitting your file to the Minister (Advanced stage) for her approval.

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:51 pm

michaelshodipo66 wrote:I apply 12th May 2015 (received 14th 2015) Application base on (Irish Associate)
Awaiting since....
Hope you are aware that applying for Naturalization on the basis of Association is a weaker route (if a parent is applying based on association with his/her minor child) but it doesn't mean you'd not get approval however it does take a longer waiting period for an approval. Again, you have records of driving offence/fines which is not nice but again, we've seen applicants on this forum who were in same boat with you and still end up getting their naturalization applications approved. all I'll say is, since your application continues to be processed, you're on the right track and inline for an approval and hopefully it falls through for you sooner than you anticipated Good luck to you mate!

ddartt
Newly Registered

Post by ddartt » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:41 pm

I have received my approval today as well!

The full timeline is as follows:

Applied: 31st July 2015
Acknowledgment: 11th August 2015
Second stage: 16th September 2015
Approval: 14th January 2016

Best of luck too all the rest waiting, and fingers crossed for a ceremony soon!

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:58 pm

ddartt wrote:I have received my approval today as well!

The full timeline is as follows:

Applied: 31st July 2015
Acknowledgment: 11th August 2015
Second stage: 16th September 2015
Approval: 14th January 2016

Best of luck too all the rest waiting, and fingers crossed for a ceremony soon!
Well anticipated... CONGRATULATIONS! :)