ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous passports

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ikhan7

Previous passports

Post by ikhan7 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:12 pm

Hi,
I got my appointment with NCS next week , I'm not sure do I have to submit all my previous passports?
Thanks

legend786

Re: Previous passports

Post by legend786 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:39 pm

ikhan7 wrote:Hi,
I got my appointment with NCS next week , I'm not sure do I have to submit all my previous passports?
Thanks

Hi,

Just take all your previous passports with you in case. they copy all of these if it needed

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Re: Previous passports

Post by cs95tdg » Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:29 pm

ikhan7 wrote:Hi,
Thanks
The only passport(s) that you would need to submit are those covering your naturalisation residence period (that would vary depending on the route you are applying under). However as already suggested you can take all passports with you and the NCS advisor will check and advise which one(s) would be required.