ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

12 month income confusion

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nice32

12 month income confusion

Post by nice32 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:27 am

Hi to all
i am going to apply in February second week(2016) , i am on tier 1 general. i want to declare income from 1 January 2015 to 31 December 2015 . as a rules you have show to 12 month consecutive income . so my one is consecutive . but is this ok to apply in February(2016) , as i am ignoring January month ? has this one month gap any affect on constructiveness of my income ? thanks in advance

martinstroke

Re: 12 month income confusion

Post by martinstroke » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:27 am

Hello,

I definitely think that you are fine as the rule states that clearly, consecutive 12 months out of 15 months prior to your application, which means you are alright to use from Jan 2015 to Dec 2015 as long as you are applying in Feb 2016 as indicated.

Hopefully this helps. :D