ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ukba visit

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ujjal

Ukba visit

Post by ujjal » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:35 am

DeDear all
I have a restaurant . We have two sponsored worker. One as head chef and one in the post of BDM. Ukba complaince officer visit three weeks before. They try to get hold of key personnel who was away. So on that date he only talk to the head chef and now he make appointment with key person. They are coming again on following week. On that date they ask to have pay slip ready and p60 of the migrant worker. The key person is not working with the restaurant but he is as a consultant. So can he act as he has done all the documentation and all the paper work for the restaurant. Or he has to be a paid worker.

I am quite panic . Co group could you please help me.
The person who has hired as head chef had also left the job this week . So thinking what we have to do.
Waiting responsear sir/madam

fv1

Re: Ukba visit

Post by fv1 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:05 am

you have show all sponsored migrants documents.

namalik
Newly Registered

Post by namalik » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:44 pm

when they arrived who was at the site? Don't you have a level 1 user who can access the system and speak behalf of key personnel, Because most of the day to day checks carried out by level 1 user and he/she can speak to UKBA officer when they come for compliance.

Please correct me if i'm wrong,

ujjal

Post by ujjal » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:50 pm

Thank you for the response.
All the paper work and attendance are done by our BDM who is sponsored worker and I think it is out of his duties. If BDM ( business development manager) tell he has done all what will Bebe the situation. Of my licence and we also do takeaway and delivery.
Do the key person have to be a paid employee

namalik
Newly Registered

Post by namalik » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:50 pm

I cant really suggest anything about Licence point of view. i think its really depends on officer. Did officer speak to ur BDM on same day or he only spoke to your chef? Also its only key personnel and no LEVEL 1 USER?

i would say its better if you speak to a good solicitor before they come for a second visit, but Please keep update us as well.