ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa Fee Refund Request

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Brightsignal
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa Fee Refund Request

Post by Brightsignal » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:05 pm

Dear All
I had applied spouse visa and then found out I have to be with same employer for minimum 6 months. I had submitted refund request using following steps.

1. Sign into your Visa4UK (http://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/) account using your registered email address and password;
2. Select the option ‘View Appointment’ for your application;
3. Select the option ‘Cancel Appointment’;
4. Select ‘Yes’ in the following confirmation dialogue box;
5. Select the option ‘View Payment’ for your application;
6. Scroll down to ‘7. Request Refund’ and select the option ‘Request Refund’;
7. Explain your reason(s) for requesting a refund in the area provided and then select the option ‘Apply for refund’.
All was done before attending appointment and Biometrics been done.
Now the Question is how long it will takes that I will be refunded and if there is any phone no or email to contact worldpay or UKVI. Please let me know. Unable to find related information.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse Visa Fee Refund Request

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:12 pm

It take take a few weeks.

How long before the 'appointment' did you cancel it?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Brightsignal
Newly Registered

Post by Brightsignal » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:04 am

Hello CR001
Thank you for your reply. As you may remember my previous question which you answered (Thanks for that). I did cancelled appointment couple of hours before and then submitted refund request as I have to wait 2 more months. Will they refund the money or any email address to let them know hold visa process fee so I will use it with new application.
Any thoughts

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:11 am

How long before the appointment did you cancel? What was the appointment date and what date did you submit the cancellation and refund request?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.