ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What is the mystery behind faster process of pilot scheme us

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

What is the mystery behind faster process of pilot scheme us

Post by seagul » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:15 pm

Hi all,
For the last 1-2 months we all are observing that all those applicants who applied jointly (naturalization + passport) application are getting unofficially priority treatment. The word unofficially is a correct word to be used here because any act/process without official guidelines is indeed an unofficial act. But why such unofficial treatment is given by HO, is that because passport office has some influence over HO or HO only because of the applicant has paid in advance the passport fee? Why they don't officially declare that that under pilot scheme they will process more faster and it must be shocking for those sticking in long queues already.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: What is the mystery behind faster process of pilot schem

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:19 pm

We don't know, we don't work for HO or for HMPO (two separate departments).

Be patient, there are at least 2 forum members I have seen who are still waiting from May 2014!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.