ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Dependant ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Naveed24
Pakistan

Tier 2 Dependant ILR

Post by Naveed24 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:21 am

Hi All

I have granted ILR on the basis of long residence on 26-11-15. I've applied on 16 May on flr fp with my dependant wife and daughter and vary my application to set lr and my wife and daughter also fill new form of flr fp but this time my wife is main applicant and daughter as her dependant. My wife and daughter arrived in the uk on 21-4-08 and since then they are lawful at all. I've switched as tier 2 migrant with my dependants on 14-07-11. My wife applied flr fp on partner route as I've got ILR and I'm a cancer patient as well. Also my daughter has been in the uk over 7.5 years lawful residence. My question is that can they vary their application on set o as they are my dependants on tier 2 for almost 4.5 years. We got curtailment in May 2015 that's y have to make flr fp in May 2015. Also what are the success chances of flr fp application for my wife and daughter? Please help me by giving your advices.
Many thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 2 Dependant ILR

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:29 am

My question is that can they vary their application on set o as they are my dependants on tier 2 for almost 4.5 years.
No. They right to apply for ILR based on Tier 2 G Dependent on Set(O) has disappeared due to you getting ILR based on long residence.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Naveed24
Pakistan

Re: Tier 2 Dependant ILR

Post by Naveed24 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:21 pm

Thank you very much for your reply. In that case I must wait on flr fp but what do you think could be the chances of getting leave on this partner route ? My wife has applied with daughter as dependant and she used my cancer as ground of difficulty and also I've got one son and after my ILR I've already applied for his Registeration under mn1 but still awaiting response. Please guide me if any further actions can be made to make application for my wife and daughter more stronger as I don't want to break chain for their long residence coz they already completed 8 years.