ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship Certificate.?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

scorpio81

Citizenship Certificate.?

Post by scorpio81 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:23 pm

HI

I have today received letter from the home office stating that my citizenship application has been approved and I need to book citizenship ceremony at my local council.

My question is that I have not received the Citizenship Certificate with this letter.? Will I receive it after the ceremony or in a separate mail before the ceremony.?

Thanks

ouflak1

Re: Citizenship Certificate.?

Post by ouflak1 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:35 pm

scorpio81 wrote:HI

I have today received letter from the home office stating that my citizenship application has been approved and I need to book citizenship ceremony at my local council.

My question is that I have not received the Citizenship Certificate with this letter.? Will I receive it after the ceremony or in a separate mail before the ceremony.?

Thanks
After you take the oath at the ceremony.

Ishjon

Post by Ishjon » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:16 pm

Scorpio81 can I please ask you if you have received that letter together with your supporting documents or did come separate? The reason I'm asking is because I have received my supporting documents but no letter at all. Would appreciate if you let me know please.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:52 pm

Ishjon wrote:Scorpio81 can I please ask you if you have received that letter together with your supporting documents or did come separate? The reason I'm asking is because I have received my supporting documents but no letter at all. Would appreciate if you let me know please.

Thanks
Your question has already been answered in your own thread you started with this.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/britis ... l#p1294868
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Ishjon

Post by Ishjon » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:03 pm

CR001 Thanks for informing me about that. I don't think there is anything wrong of I want to ask people's experiences, I also hope by asking other people experience I'm not costing you anything.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:06 pm

It clutters the forum when members ask the same question in other topics, especially when their original topic has been responded to.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Ishjon

Post by Ishjon » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:11 pm

I do understand what you mean. But i have asked the person who has recently received his approval to have more accurate picture or even relieve my stress. Anyway you didn't have to write anything here because my question is to original poster not to anyone else. In fact conversations like this clutters the forum not my original question.

scorpio81

Post by scorpio81 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:03 pm

Thanks for the replies..!

ISHJOHN i did not receive any documents, Just a simple letter stating that my application has been approved and that i need to book my ceremony. Also as i applied through the NCS therefore i did not send any original documents. The NCS photocopied my documents and sent them so i don't think home office owe me any document returns.

Hope that clarifies.!

Ishjon

Post by Ishjon » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:18 pm

Thank you very much Scorpio81