ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advice on ILR dependents

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

imranmohammed14
Newly Registered

Advice on ILR dependents

Post by imranmohammed14 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:28 am

Hello Everyone
I have been a silent reader of this site and appreciate the information and guidance given by you all. you guys are doing an excellent job. Thanks
My route -student, PSW, entrepreneur to 10 years ILR
I was on Enterprenuer visa along with my spouse and 2 child born in India. Recently i have moved on to ILR with 10 years long residency. to cut the story short i have few questions on my dependents, please spare some time and give your valuable suggestions. Thanks in advance.

1.My wife came into this country in June 2009 and since than she is my dependent, so what are the options or only option for my wife to extend her stay.
2. What are the options for My 2 kids age 4 and age 2 both born in India. Daughter age 4 came to UK before 9 July 2012.
3. If they are going on flr(m) for 5 years and i have to meet the criteria of £24800, can i use the dividents from my private limited company for the year 2013 and 2014 and pay off the HMRC the required tax now and get flr(m) stamped on the window next month.
4. or lastly if i am taking salary from my company every month and apply for flr(m) after 6 months can they still travel to India as there visa's are valid till August 2016. My family has been already booked for holiday in March 2016.
5.can in extend there visa as entrepreneur dependents and qualify for ILR in the next 2 years.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Advice on ILR dependents

Post by CR001 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:33 am

1. Her only option is FLR(M). The cannot extend her existing visa or apply for ILR yet.

2. Same as your wife, FLR(M).

3. You need to submit the most recent accounts, SA302. The financial requirement proof has to be recent, not 2 years ago.

4. Risky to travel as their visas are technically no longer valid due to you obtaining ILR based on long residency. They risk being refused re-entry to the UK.

5. No. See answer in number 1 and 2 above.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

imranmohammed14
Newly Registered

Post by imranmohammed14 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:34 pm

Thankss for your reply.
The question still stands whether

1.I can use the dividends from my company(obliviously the recent ones as you said which is due by April 2016) as my earning towards financial requirement for my dependents.
2. Do I need maintainence funds for my dependents for flr(m).

Thanks for your valuable time.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:52 pm

1 & 2 - you need to prove that you meet the financial requirement of £22,400pa. 6 months payslips and bank statements if employed or 12 months plus company docs if self employed.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.