ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HEALTH CARE IMMIGRATION FEES

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Chrisrice

HEALTH CARE IMMIGRATION FEES

Post by Chrisrice » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:29 pm

Dear All members,

I got my ILR on 2013 as long residence,but now I am trying to apply FLR(M) For leave to remain visa for my wife and son who both were my ILR dependent visa since 2014,due to my wife couldnot pass the LIUK test on time she have to apply again FLR(M) until she pass LIUK.My question here is

(1) Do my wife and son also have to pay Health Care fees with their FLR(M) application ?
(2) If they have to then how much do they have to pay?
(3) During my calculatin time,GOV.HEALTH CARE.COM system said £100,But later when I applied my wife health care it siad £500 for my wife and £500 for my son(Total £1000)?I have not paid them yet.But can somebody clarify this sum please?Which one is correct £100 or £500.I am very confused?

Thank you in advance

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: HEALTH CARE IMMIGRATION FEES

Post by Casa » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:39 pm

Chrisrice wrote:Dear All members,

I got my ILR on 2013 as long residence,but now I am trying to apply FLR(M) For leave to remain visa for my wife and son who both were my ILR dependent visa since 2014,due to my wife couldnot pass the LIUK test on time she have to apply again FLR(M) until she pass LIUK.My question here is

(1) Do my wife and son also have to pay Health Care fees with their FLR(M) application ? Yes
(2) If they have to then how much do they have to pay? £200 each per year (£100 for part year)
(3) During my calculatin time,GOV.HEALTH CARE.COM system said £100,But later when I applied my wife health care it siad £500 for my wife and £500 for my son(Total £1000)?I have not paid them yet.But can somebody clarify this sum please?Which one is correct £100 or £500.I am very confused? If the FLR(M) extensions are for 2.5 years then £500 each is correct.

Thank you in advance
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Chrisrice

Re: HEALTH CARE IMMIGRATION FEES

Post by Chrisrice » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:48 pm

Thank you CASA for your kind advice,that means my wife and son have to pay £500 each for Health Surcharge fees during thier FLR(M) application form.