ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 to ILR maintenance

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mt_dilber

Tier 2 to ILR maintenance

Post by mt_dilber » Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:03 am

Can experts please help.
I am going to apply for ILR along with my family under tier 2, 5 year route. My query is regarding section 5 (your home &fianance) and section 12A (your fianances). I am sure that I don't need to prove maintenance when applying for ILR but this bit confused me. I thought I need one month bank statement and recent payslip along with letter from employer to prove my fianances under appropriate SOC and pay? But in section 12A they are asking for 3 months bank statements?
Regards

quadusa

Re: Tier 2 to ILR maintenance

Post by quadusa » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:07 am

As stated on the form you need three months statement.

For further clarification, see below:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... 79378.html

"Q21 - Is there a "minimum balance" or "maintenance fund" required for ILR?
No, there is no absolute minimum balance required. However it is advisable to show bank statements with some savings to demonstrate that you can support yourself (and dependants) if required"

So you still need to provide evidence of your ability to maintain and accommodate yourself and any dependants without recourse to public funds, which require three months statement.

mt_dilber

Re: Tier 2 to ILR maintenance

Post by mt_dilber » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:11 pm

Dear All,
Just an update. I only sent one month bank statement and oone month payslip. Got ILR on 26th November 15.
Moral of the story, if you are applying for ILR under Tier 5 you don't need 3 months payslip or bank statement, just send recent,one of each document.