ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Nationality Application Form AN 01/16

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

siavash2016
Newly Registered

Nationality Application Form AN 01/16

Post by siavash2016 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:35 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am filling in the nationality application and have encountered a question in Section 7/Biometrics which is a bit confusing.

After confirming that I have been issued with a BRP with a previous leave to remain application (ILR), it is asking you to inform the Home Office on the date when your fingerprints were taken plus the City and Country where this was done.

I am not sure whether I need to provide the information regarding the first time I gave my fingerprints when I first entered the UK and provided them at the Home Office in Croydon about 6 years ago or whether they are asking me about the date when I applied for BRP and had to give my fingerprints at the Post Office as part of my application for the (ILR) about a year ago.

I would be grateful if anyone could shed light on my question above.

Regards

Siavash

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Re: Nationality Application Form AN 01/16

Post by cs95tdg » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:14 pm

What's required is the latest details... therefore what you need to enter is...
siavash2016 wrote:the date when I applied for BRP and had to give my fingerprints at the Post Office as part of my application for the (ILR) about a year ago.