ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 yrs Private life route

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Infofreak

Re: 10 yrs Private life route

Post by Infofreak » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:50 pm

Hello again
I was hoping you would have had some good news to share with us.
The gurus here are very knowledgeable so they maybe able to advise you better than I could. You will have to take it to JR :( so sorry about that, because JR proceeding can be very costly).

Keep the faith and hope for the best.

All the best.
Hi Mom_ato,
could you please explain the JR proceedings to me please. Is the solicitor supposed to do everything or we have some part in it. If yes, then what are we supposed to prepare for or attend?

Also, what is your update? did you put a fresh application?

Mom_ato

Post by Mom_ato » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:24 am

Infofreak wrote:
Hello again
I was hoping you would have had some good news to share with us.
The gurus here are very knowledgeable so they maybe able to advise you better than I could. You will have to take it to JR :( so sorry about that, because JR proceeding can be very costly).

Keep the faith and hope for the best.

All the best.
Hi Mom_ato,
could you please explain the JR proceedings to me please. Is the solicitor supposed to do everything or we have some part in it. If yes, then what are we supposed to prepare for or attend?
Also, what is your update? did you put a fresh application?
Infofreak
At this stage there is nothing else for you to do as you cannot submit any additional information after PAP. My solicitor did all the work through a Barrister. The decision can be made on paper (this is when HO goes through submitted documents, then make their decision) or Oral hearing in the Tribunal court.

The time frame for my JR took 8 months for decision to be made on paper and another month to get Court hearing date. If your case goes to court you can submit additional information if requested by barrister.

All the best with proceeding.

Mom_ato

Post by Mom_ato » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:55 am

Mom_ato wrote:
Aslans wrote:
Yeah sorry was busy.
So whats the update now ?
I sent off the application based on partner and got acknowledgement that my case falls under Human Rights which is complex therefore will take longer to make a decision. Received letter to do Biometric last week, which I did. Now waiting, praying that a positive decision will be made soon. I am so drained right now.
[/quote]

Update:
Application refused again :( Help!

I don't know what angle to take now as partner no longer support my application, main reason for refusal, there weren't substantial evivence to show proof of subsisting relationship.

Any sugestion on another route I could take? Application was based on 10 yr partner. I have been here 16 yrs now, 4 years to go or the 20 yrs application (that's a long time to wait in the wings) I can see my life wasting away as I am not living at all. No immidate family in country of origin basically nothing to go back to. Home office say I would marely face hardship, but it would be more than just hardship it will be psychologically stressful.

Please advice, give suggestions. I am fighting on my own now.

Thanks you guys.

Mom_ato

Post by Mom_ato » Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:19 pm

Mom_ato wrote:
Mom_ato wrote:
Aslans wrote:
Yeah sorry was busy.
So whats the update now ?
I sent off the application based on partner and got acknowledgement that my case falls under Human Rights which is complex therefore will take longer to make a decision. Received letter to do Biometric last week, which I did. Now waiting, praying that a positive decision will be made soon. I am so drained right now.
Update:
Application refused again :( Help!

I don't know what angle to take now as partner no longer support my application, main reason for refusal, there weren't substantial evivence to show proof of subsisting relationship.

Any sugestion on another route I could take? Application was based on 10 yr partner. I have been here 16 yrs now, 4 years to go or the 20 yrs application (that's a long time to wait in the wings) I can see my life wasting away as I am not living at all. No immidate family in country of origin basically nothing to go back to. Home office say I would marely face hardship, but it would be more than just hardship it will be psychologically stressful.

Please advice, give suggestions. I am fighting on my own now.

Thanks.[/quote]

Help me please - Anyone!

Any suggestions?