ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Vary FLR(O) to Set(LR) - Please help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

afzal patel
Newly Registered

Vary FLR(O) to Set(LR) - Please help

Post by afzal patel » Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:04 pm

Hi gurus

I need your help and advice on below situation I have.

Can vary flr o to set lr on long residency for indefinite....

I got my indefinite refuse on enterprenuer visa for some reason. I had my dependent with me on indefinite application which also refused as I was main applicant.

Now my dependent reach 10 years on 10 march 2016. There is a gap of around 45 days to meet the long residency requirement. My question is if my dependent apply flr o within 28 days as we have recently refused interprenue indefinite and once they reach 10 years we vary the application to set lr? Is that possible to meet requirement of 10 years??

I did my own search and I found two different views on that point. Same one said it can be done by flr o to later vary application to set lr

where others think because although they make application of flr o within 28 days after any refusal they considered overstayers application so won't meet 10 years requirement unless flr o application get approved...

I am very confused what actually rules says...

Can please senior person give me information on above situation and also please share others who had a similar situation and how did they find solution.

Earliest reply would be much appreciated. Thanks

afzal patel
Newly Registered

Re: Vary FLR(O) to Set(LR) - Please help

Post by afzal patel » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:52 am

Hi All

can some one please reply the above situation..

thanks

afzal patel
Newly Registered

Post by afzal patel » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:31 am

Hello ??

Can please some one help for above situation.. would be much appreciated.

pancakes1992
Newly Registered

Post by pancakes1992 » Tue May 31, 2016 1:21 pm

Hi Afzan,

What did you end up doing? Would you mind sharing your story ? I find myself in a similar situation and I don't know how best to proceed- vary my FLR(O) to SET(LR) or just to wait for outcome.

Thank you!