ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Abscences 469 days for 5 year qualifying period

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

krishi572000

Abscences 469 days for 5 year qualifying period

Post by krishi572000 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:56 pm

Hi

Me and My wife are applying for naturalisation along with my son applying for MN1 registartion as a

foreign born child my wifes abscences are 469 days 19 days over 450 days will that be problem as the

AN booklet says they will disregard up to 480 days currently i am renting property My second son is British

by birth the long abscence of 403 days out of 469 was meant to have a baby boy delivered back in india

and he is applying with us now on MN1 registration and he hold ILE can u guys please advise me on how to

go about wifes naturalisation application Thanks

noajthan

Re: Abscences 469 days for 5 year qualifying period

Post by noajthan » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:16 am

krishi572000 wrote:Hi

Me and My wife are applying for naturalisation along with my son applying for MN1 registartion as a

foreign born child my wifes abscences are 469 days 19 days over 450 days will that be problem as the

AN booklet says they will disregard up to 480 days currently i am renting property My second son is British

by birth the long abscence of 403 days out of 469 was meant to have a baby boy delivered back in india

and he is applying with us now on MN1 registration and he hold ILE can u guys please advise me on how to

go about wifes naturalisation application Thanks
Some discretion is possible however it could be a problem if this major absence occurred in the last 12 months before applying (when limit on absences is 90 days).

If the major absence was in last 12 months suggest delaying the application/s.

Suggest add a brief explanation to the 'additional/further info' section of application form if you do proceed with application at this time.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.