ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET (LR) application by post with Dependents

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

immuser
Newly Registered

SET (LR) application by post with Dependents

Post by immuser » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:46 pm

Hi All,

I would like to apply ILR 10 years route by Post.

My Visa expiry is on Feb 18th and i decided to post my application by 16th feb just two days before expiry.
My wife visa also expiring same date , and i would like to send FLR (M)application for my wife by post as she not qualifying for ILR.

My question is :would it be possible to apply both my visa (ILR) and my wife FLR (M) by post before expiring 2 days.
In FLR application I need to mention main applicant Reference number. as we are sending by post both application same time it wouldn't possible.

Or
Do I need to send my application by post earlier, Then post FLR( M) for dependent once received acknowledgement letter from Home Office. so that we can include Reference number in FLR application.

Can you please suggest .

thanks

immuser
Newly Registered

Help Needed FLR(M) Visa

Post by immuser » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:20 pm

Hello All,

Can you please advise me regarding English language Requirement for my wife FLR (M) visa.
She has completed her B.Tech graduation from India.
For her degree showing 10 points in UKBA tier 2 points based calculator.

would this be fine to prove as english language requirement.
or do i need to evaluate from UKnarics.

Can you please help me.