ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refusal of spouse visa help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Fahsin
Newly Registered

Refusal of spouse visa help

Post by Fahsin » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:29 pm

Hi I was wondering of someone could help me as I am stuck amstuck with the refusal of my wife's visa. The refusal was due to the fact my employer made 2 clerical errors. 1st being I was being paid monthly when I should of been paid weekly even though my payments were all correct. I did not provide a explanation for this which was silly on my behalf and secondly my payment on one of the weeks was 20 pence more than what I got, this was due to tax being less for me and I should have provided a letter stating 20 pence was paid cash to me. Everything else was fine on the application. I am wondering would be easier for me to do another application with these errors being rectified and proof provided or go down the appeal route. Also if I do a fresh application is there period of time I have to wait? Any help off anyone would be greatly appreciated as I am stuck. I don't mind paying for a new application I just want my wife here and it seems a silly reason why I got refused.

Pak_Asif
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Refusal of spouse visa help

Post by Pak_Asif » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:34 pm

Sorry to hear that, I would suggest you to reapply addressing the refusal reasons, as appeals can take months. Try to apply before the fee change, which would be 6th April 2016.

Fahsin
Newly Registered

Post by Fahsin » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:41 pm

Pak_Asif wrote:Sorry to hear that, I would suggest you to reapply addressing the refusal reasons, as appeals can take months. Try to apply before the fee change, which would be 6th April 2016.
Yeah I think that is the best course of action but is there a period I have to wait or should before re applying because I don't want it to seem like there is something wrong with my application because these errors can easily be explained

BYC

Post by BYC » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:11 am

Hi,

I will advise you DON'T reapply. To be honest with you they will look for another silly reason to refuse you. The issue in the refusal seems like something that will succeed in appeal or if you ask them for a reconsideration, address the issues, ask your employer to put in writing and give detail explanation, unless you have money to be throwing at HO all the time.
A word is enough for the wise!