ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sending additional documents for EEA2

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dreriksson
Newly Registered

Sending additional documents for EEA2

Post by dreriksson » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:19 pm

Hi, I have applied for a EEA2 residence card on 9th of July and received CoA on 27th of July with my passport as I asked for a return due to travel need. When I sent my application I didn't have any utility bills on my name and also my husband who is a doctor started to work in a different hospital after a month of my application. I am thinking about sending all additional documets(NI number, rent agreement bills etc) with mail to the same address I sent the application. Is there anyone did this? I will call them and ask about it tomorrow. Thanks

paknet
Pakistan

Re: Sending additional documents for EEA2

Post by paknet » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:08 pm

Can any one please tell me which address do we need to send additional documents for EEA2 application,i have applied on old form in Jan?
Thanks
Z

toto91

Post by toto91 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:43 pm

same question.
what is the address to send updated documents in 2015 ?

manu_uk
Newly Registered

Post by manu_uk » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:51 pm

Hi,
why don´t you send it to the same address you sent the aplication?