ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Seniors, please Help!!

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

members

Seniors, please Help!!

Post by members » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:50 pm

My wife applied for naturalization on 02 March 2015, but no decision received as of now. We already got the MP involved twice, but nothing other than generic responses were received from UKVI. We recently ordered her SAR from UKVI, and the following message was discovered (left by a caseworker in her Home Office file):

[I am afraid that this case remains on hold pending case working instruction relation to academic certificates afforded to us by Mrs xxxxxx. Special conditions flag of the 25 June 2014 informs us that Mrs xxxx’s claim falls under the remit of “Operation Agantuk”. This remains on an ongoing investigation being carried out by colleagues within our intelligence teams.]

My wife applied for FLR (M) using TOEIC (genuine) in early 2014. Soon after she applied, ETS scandal broke out. We received a letter from UKVI requesting an alternative test, which we provided within a week (GESE by Trinity College). Her application was approved and later she obtained ILR with GESE by Trinity College.

We simply do not know what to make of the above message! Anyone: please help us!

members

Re: Seniors, please Help!!

Post by members » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:03 pm

members wrote:My wife applied for naturalization on 02 March 2015, but no decision received as of now. We already got the MP involved twice, but nothing other than generic responses were received from UKVI. We recently ordered her SAR from UKVI, and the following message was discovered (left by a caseworker in her Home Office file):

[I am afraid that this case remains on hold pending case working instruction relation to academic certificates afforded to us by Mrs xxxxxx. Special conditions flag of the 25 June 2014 informs us that Mrs xxxx’s claim falls under the remit of “Operation Agantuk”. This remains on an ongoing investigation being carried out by colleagues within our intelligence teams.]

My wife applied for FLR (M) using TOEIC (genuine) in early 2014. Soon after she applied, ETS scandal broke out. We received a letter from UKVI requesting an alternative test, which we provided within a week (GESE by Trinity College). Her application was approved and later she obtained ILR with GESE by Trinity College.

We simply do not know what to make of the above message! Anyone: please help us!
Anyone?

fbutt50

Post by fbutt50 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:57 pm

I think it is something to do with toiec test because anyone who used toiec test for their immigration purpose his application have some difficulty. HO made a clear policy on it to deal with them harshly.
*The gravity*

Manchester171

Post by Manchester171 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:18 pm

HO thinks you have obtained ILR by using deception when you were dealing with them in the past even if you supplied another genuine test. Now your naturalization application is pending because they are doubt about the good character condition.

9.2 Abuse of the English Language and/or Knowledge of Life Test
The decision maker will normally refuse an application where there is evidence that a
person has ‘cheated’ in a Knowledge of Life, “Life in the UK” and/or English
Language Test.
For example, by allowing a person to take the test on their behalf, paying a person to
take the test on their behalf or submitting false documents or otherwise making a
dishonest statement with regards to either.
The decision maker will normally refuse an application if there has been any
deception in the 10 years prior to the application for citizenship. For these purposes,
the decep
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _D_v02.pdf