ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PR application

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

donbright
Newly Registered

PR application

Post by donbright » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:19 pm

i am an eea national, me and my married partner just put in an application for PR. As i couldn't find my p45, i only submitted my employment history from hmrc for the last 5 years, including my SA302 tax calculation for 5 years including some recent pay slips. will lack of more evidence be a disadvantage to us?

secondly i recently just stop working and plan to get a new job soon, should i inform the HO about this new development? my Non eea partner recently did the biometric thing and we are waiting for the coa now.

thanks

Wise
BANNED
Germany

Re: PR application

Post by Wise » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:44 pm

Do you mean you cannot see any wages slip, P60, for the whole of 5years or?

Anyway, if that's what you can get for now in my own view you should be fine, but pray for good caseworker as most of them don't want to make calls to HMRC as it's necessary in your case except you ask them to in writing. Also you can still write a letter stating that HO should check your 5 years employment with HMRC with your case I D number and post it in recorded delivery it will be added to your application and with that you should be fine without wasting much time.

Most importantly you don't have to tell them you lost your job, but go and register for job seekers at the job centre for 6 month and keep any paperwork given to you and proof of you looking for jobs. With that you will still exercise your treaty right and also you can protect your wife status too. Very important .

Good luck
It is really good to help and everyone deserve to be respected in life. Good luck.

donbright
Newly Registered

Re: PR application

Post by donbright » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:13 pm

i will do that. we moved house so we didn't keep most of our old letters. Must information we submitted was letters for 2015 and few from 2014 only then the five years employment and tax calculation from hmrc. I pray i get a good caseworker who will be willing to give hmrc a call. thanks