ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

poketoholo

Re: FLR(FP) and Discretionary Leave to Remain timelines

Post by poketoholo » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:44 pm

@Daniel97 .. kindly send your number to my inbox pls.. I need to discuss some issues with u. God bless! My email is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Regards

Note As this is a public forum, I have removed all personal identifying details from your post so as to maintain your privacy & security.

Ref forum T&Cs (click)
- Board Moderator
Last edited by noajthan on Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal contact details
pt

Daniel97

Post by Daniel97 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:05 pm

poketoholo wrote:@Daniel97 .. kindly send your number to my inbox pls.. I need to discuss some issues with u. God bless! My email is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Regards

Check your inbox

Note As this is a public forum, I have removed all personal identifying details from your post so as to maintain your privacy & security.

Ref forum T&Cs (click)
- Board Moderator
Last edited by noajthan on Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal contact details

ay1234
Newly Registered

Post by ay1234 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:25 pm

hi guys
i really need advice i am on a visa on the basis of my son flr(fp)10 year parent route, but i havent seen him for a 10 months because of argument with my ex she wont let me see him. i now have new girlfriend and we will have a new baby due in August and im applying for second flr(fp)visa in 2 months time. im trying to see my son but ex is making it difficult for me so will this mean my visa will be refused? i am very worried now and i cannot afford a solicitor can somebody please advise me.
thanks in advance

baker
Newly Registered

Frl Re: FLR(FP) and Discretionary Leave to Remain timelines

Post by baker » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:21 am

Hi I have been waiting for the reply from home office since 21st February when I made my application. I know they took long to reply me and waited for my husbands refugee status to expire as I was given 3yr because of him.so since he put in an application the homeoffice called me yesterday and asked me if I was still leaving with my husband and weather am on the same address and if the kids of to school.she then said she will post a letter requesting for that information and I she send it quick that I shouldn't worry.she will then make a desiccant. But am upset that they are going to cheat me the 23rd I've spent waiting.so I will be with discretionary leave for 8th not 6 .Anyway it's better than nothing.

khanzada123

Post by khanzada123 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:13 pm

I am British and I have 2 kids they both are british and both born here there ages are 4.6 and 2.5 but wife is currently on FLR M but unfortunately I cannot meet financial requirement for Renewal what other options do I have.Can I use FLR FP form to extend her visa.

Many Thanks

solaced
United Kingdom

Post by solaced » Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:14 am

Dear moderators and members !
I need your guidance and help please.
After refusal to permission to appeal in Upper tribunal and all appeal rights exhausted, now i am applying on 7 years child concession basis and if, unluckily, refused again, would I be given appeal right under human rights or only AR option ?
Thanks

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:41 am

khanzada123 wrote:I am British and I have 2 kids they both are british and both born here there ages are 4.6 and 2.5 but wife is currently on FLR M but unfortunately I cannot meet financial requirement for Renewal what other options do I have.Can I use FLR FP form to extend her visa.

Many Thanks
It may be possible. But she will have to do 3 subsequent extensions as opposed to 1.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

khanzada123

Post by khanzada123 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:52 pm

Many thanks for the reply .She has been living in this country from 2010 dependent on my Tier 1 .Can she combine those 6 yrs and 2 Flr FP extensions to apply for ILR on Long Residece Base.

Mant Thanks

arshman
Newly Registered

Post by arshman » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:43 pm

AliG123 wrote:
arshman wrote:
AliG123 wrote:Hi arshman

Firstly congratulations on your passport application as I have tried everything then in June and I also went to Indian embassies in Hounslow and Paddington, both of them said they can't accept it but the good news is if they have accepted yours then I might have chances as well, so I might just go and try next week again.

Also Good luck for your application. Hope you have a good news soon with your application as well and thank you for your reply.
Go to Holborn lost/damaged / stolen and expired passport section they will issue SVP short validity passport.
£150 fees. 9:30 to 1:00 pm
Also there is open house on Wednesday in Holborn from 11:00 to 12:00.
You can talk and explain your problems to the officers they will definitely help you out .
Hi arshman

Thank-you so much for your help and information really appreciate it.

I will definitely go either tomorrow or Wednesday.

Kind Regards

hi alig123

i have seen your email but i cant be able to use private msg on the boards so cant be able to read msg
regards

kunfayakun
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by kunfayakun » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:30 pm

solaced wrote:Dear moderators and members !
After refusal to permission to appeal in Upper tribunal and all appeal rights exhausted, now i am applying on 7 years child concession basis and if, unluckily, refused again, would I be given appeal right under human rights or only AR option ?
Thanks
Yeah probably you will get the appeal right but you need to prove why it's unreasonable to expect the children to leave the uk and the strong ties between the UK and children.
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

Innocent15
Newly Registered

Post by Innocent15 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:03 pm

Hi moderators and co

Does anybody know how long omit roughly takes the home office to make a decision for an overstayer after biometrics have been submitted?
My ex partner and father of our child applied for flr fp parent route and did his biometrics on Friday 8th Jan 2016.
Both me and our child are British citizens.

Thanks in advance

solaced
United Kingdom

Post by solaced » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:04 am

kunfayakun wrote:
solaced wrote:Dear moderators and members !
Thanks
Yeah probably you will get the appeal right but you need to prove why it's unreasonable to expect the children to leave the uk and the strong ties between the UK and children.
Many thanks||||

larrybisz
Newly Registered

Post by larrybisz » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:23 pm

Please I need some help from you my good people. I made an application on base of my British daughter which she's living with me as a single mum.. Application sent on 21/12/2015..HO receive 22/12/2015...Money taken from my account on 24/12/2015.. And have not heard anything from HO till I contact them on 13/1/2016 and I was told a latter was sent to me 12/1/2016, which have received today.. .................................................................... The letter says Your Application raises relating to the European Convention on human rights which are complex in nature. As such, it falls outside our normal service standards for deciding leave to remain application. Please be assured that we will make a decision on your case as quickly as possible. . Please I need advice on this because I don't know what it means by that letter, do I need to contact home office or what can I do about it? Thanks in advance

Sara2006
Newly Registered

Post by Sara2006 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:36 pm

larrybisz wrote:Please I need some help from you my good people. I made an application on base of my British daughter which she's living with me as a single mum.. Application sent on 21/12/2015..HO receive 22/12/2015...Money taken from my account on 24/12/2015.. And have not heard anything from HO till I contact them on 13/1/2016 and I was told a latter was sent to me 12/1/2016, which have received today.. .................................................................... The letter says Your Application raises relating to the European Convention on human rights which are complex in nature. As such, it falls outside our normal service standards for deciding leave to remain application. Please be assured that we will make a decision on your case as quickly as possible. . Please I need advice on this because I don't know what it means by that letter, do I need to contact home office or what can I do about it? Thanks in advance
Hi I received the same letter if you check this forum there are 2 more people with same letter responded from HO it is nothing to worry about you could do just wait. I made my application 19 October, made Biometric 15 December and just wait. Today called to HO ask about my application as they send letter to my employer I have no rights to work so I lost my good job. Adviser from HO said it should not take long for decision maybe till end of this month so will see.

larrybisz
Newly Registered

Post by larrybisz » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:28 pm

Thanks for your reply and is good to hear that you have done your biometric that means I can also receive a biometric letter soon.. I guess that is the new acknowledgement letter they are issuing to people now because when I ring Ho yesterday they told me they no longer send acknowledgement letter out again.. Thanks I really appreciate your reply it makes me feel calm.

larrybisz
Newly Registered

Post by larrybisz » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:35 pm

Sara2006 wrote:
larrybisz wrote:Please I need some help from you my good people. I made an application on base of my British daughter which she's living with me as a single mum.. Application sent on 21/12/2015..HO receive 22/12/2015...Money taken from my account on 24/12/2015.. And have not heard anything from HO till I contact them on 13/1/2016 and I was told a latter was sent to me 12/1/2016, which have received today.. .................................................................... The letter says Your Application raises relating to the European Convention on human rights which are complex in nature. As such, it falls outside our normal service standards for deciding leave to remain application. Please be assured that we will make a decision on your case as quickly as possible. . Please I need advice on this because I don't know what it means by that letter, do I need to contact home office or what can I do about it? Thanks in advance
Hi I received the same letter if you check this forum there are 2 more people with same letter responded from HO it is nothing to worry about you could do just wait. I made my application 19 October, made Biometric 15 December and just wait. Today called to HO ask about my application as they send letter to my employer I have no rights to work so I lost my good job. Adviser from HO said it should not take long for decision maybe till end of this month so will see.
. . Hi @sarah.
Thanks for your reply and is good to hear that you have done your biometric that means I can also receive a biometric letter soon.. I guess that is the new acknowledgement letter they are issuing to people now because when I ring Ho yesterday they told me they no longer send acknowledgement letter out again.. Thanks I really appreciate your reply it makes me feel calm.

ojliaa
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by ojliaa » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:51 am

WaheedIqbal wrote:[quote=.
ojliaa wrote:
Just a curtsey message to update all affiliated board members regarding FLR-FP Application on the basis of 7 years old child of both Non-EU Parents.
It has been decided by Home Office on:
Dated:16-09-2015
& Received on
Dated:18-09-2015
Unfortunately, HO refused this FLR-FP Application and granted a right of appeal to FTT on the basis of Human Rights claim. It's mentioned in the refusal letter that Appeal must be lodged to FTT within 14 days.
Any advice would be highly appreciated regarding any new evidences or additional supporting documents and timeline for hearing date in the FTT now-a-days.
At the end, I also would like to say a bundle of Thanks to Obie (Moderator) who provided a great encouragement and kind guidance at every step to prepare the FLR-FP Application.
Best Regards
Ojliaa
hi ojliaa
I have the same case of 7 years child , i was refused and lodged an appeal on 25 auguest 2015, I got the hearing date on 21 june 2016.
Hi WaheedIqbal,
First of all, thanks for sharing your case on this board for all other relevant board members. Many best wishes for you! Would you please mention about your timeline & brief case history in the UK.
Regarding my case, we were refused on 16th of September 2015 & received refusal letters on 18th of September 2015. So now we have sent our appeal forms to First Tier Tribunal on Dated:30-09-2015. And still waiting for their further reply.
Cheers. Ojliaa[/quote]
hi ojliaa
brief history
came on student on 04/08/2004 and kept on extending student untill oct 2009. wife joiined me as a student dependant in july2007. first child born in May 2008, 2nd in april 2010 , 3rd in November 2011.
appleied for extention in 2009 which was refused in january 2010 exhausted the appel rights untill 2011, received IS96 in2011 going regularly for signing, in MAY 2012 FLR O but never recieved any reply untill my eldest child turned 7 years in MAY 2015, applied FLR FP in june 2015 refused in August 2015 , with the appleal rights, Lodged an appeal on 25 auguest 2015 received reply on 11sep 2015 and my hearing date is 21 june 2016.[/quote]

Hi Dear ''WaheedIqbal" And all affiliated & relevant board members regarding FLR-FP Application on the basis of 7 years old child of both Non-EU Parents.

HERE IS AN UPDATE ABOUT FEE £140.00/APPLICANT, HAS BEEN TAKEN OUT BY HM COURTS & TRIBUNALS SERVICE;

My FLR-FP Time Line is as follows;

1.FLR-FP Application sent to HO;
Dated:30-05-15
Received by HO;02-06-15

2.Money was taken out by HO;
Dated:08-06-15

3.Acknowledgement & Biometrics Letters for all family;
Dated:08-07-15
Received on;09-07-15

4.Missing information about biometrics at Page-43 of 59 requested for youngest child;
Dated:08-07-15
Received on;09-07-15

5.Missing information about biometrics at Page-43 of 59 sent to HO;
Dated:21-07-15
Received by HO;22-07-15

6.Biometrics done (only parents);
Dated:27-07-15

7.Non-Relayed (Bad barcode) Biometrics letters of both children sent to HO;
Dated:28-07-15
Received by HO;29-07-15

8.New Biometrics Letters of both children;
Dated:14-08-15
Received on;15-08-15

9.Biometrics done (both children);
Dated:01-09-15

10.FLR-FP Refused by HO (with right of appeal to FTT on the basis of Human Rights claim)
Dated:16-09-2015
Received on;18-09-2015

11.Appeal Lodged to First Tier Tribunal
Dated:30-09-2015
Received by FTT;01-10-2015

12.FTT Acknowledgement Letters Received with Appeal Numbers
Dated:25-11-2015

13.Money(Fee £140.00/Applicant) has been taken out by FTT
Dated:15-01-2016

14.Waiting for Hearing Date from the HM COURTS (First Tier Tribunal)

It would be highly appreciated if anyone could share & mention about Time Limits of hearing dates now-a-days...?
Cheers, Best Regards
Ojliaa@Essex

trudyann
Newly Registered

Post by trudyann » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:45 am

Dear members i posted flr fp application Sept 21. 15 money taken from account Sept 23.15 acknowledgement letter received Sept 30.15. Contacted Mp Nov 25.15 they contacted HO. HO told them they sent out biometric letter to me and told them they also sent section 6 of form bk as i did not fill it out. Mp told them i did not receive any letter they said they would resend them. Ask Mp to tell them to send bk my husband n baby's passports asap. Got passports Dec 7.15. Still did not receive bio letter n section 6 that they said they would send again even though i dt believe they had sent it before. Contacted Mp again so she could ask about them again, received section 6 of the form on Dec 20.15. Fill in n posted bk to them on Dec 21.15. Biometric letter received Jan 14.16. Now waiting. What else can i do any advise plz.

trudyann
Newly Registered

Post by trudyann » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:11 am

I was granted based on my daughter yesterday. Thank God. but they did not return my passport and marriage licence i will contact my MP they always listen to her.

Grecia01
Newly Registered

Post by Grecia01 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:07 pm

trudyann wrote:I was granted based on my daughter yesterday. Thank God. but they did not return my passport and marriage licence i will contact my MP they always listen to her.
congrats on your success. Were you not required to send them further documents? In my own case they requested further documentation and haven't heard from HO since sending first week of January

Yasintayyare
Newly Registered

Post by Yasintayyare » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:32 pm

Hi is anyone else still waiting for flr(fp)

I applied 23rd september
I got letter of aknologment 11th october
Biometrics were done on 29th october

And still we waiting for answer its been 4months now and still nothing :cry:

Grecia01
Newly Registered

Post by Grecia01 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:22 pm

Yasintayyare wrote:Hi is anyone else still waiting for flr(fp)

I applied 23rd september
I got letter of aknologment 11th october
Biometrics were done on 29th october

And still we waiting for answer its been 4months now and still nothing :cry:
Is there any period of overstay before your application ?

Yasintayyare
Newly Registered

Post by Yasintayyare » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:40 pm

No there was no overstaying I had been refused a business visa and had 28days to appeal or to make a different application I applied for flr(fp) within them 28days I have a British with and British daughter who is at full time school

solaced
United Kingdom

Post by solaced » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:36 pm

Grecia01 wrote:@solaced

I am applying 22 days earlier than my children clock 7 years to avoid being overstayed. Don't know, which odd to pick. Either go overstayer to complete 7 years or apply earlier bear the consequences of straightaway refusal/ disqualify/ certify. Don't know. Any advice please?
I think the rule is as it is, your child must clock the 7 years before you apply. The only clear option now is to wait the 22 days and apply. With God all things are possible. There have been cases of people that scaled through even after period of overstay. Wish you the best ![/quote]
Many Thanks Grecia01 !

solaced
United Kingdom

Post by solaced » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:37 pm

Grecia01 wrote:@solaced

I am applying 22 days earlier than my children clock 7 years to avoid being overstayed. Don't know, which odd to pick. Either go overstayer to complete 7 years or apply earlier bear the consequences of straightaway refusal/ disqualify/ certify. Don't know. Any advice please?
I think the rule is as it is, your child must clock the 7 years before you apply. The only clear option now is to wait the 22 days and apply. With God all things are possible. There have been cases of people that scaled through even after period of overstay. Wish you the best ![/quote]
Many Thanks Grecia01 !