ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Administrative review advice needed

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Priceless Jay
Newly Registered

Administrative review advice needed

Post by Priceless Jay » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:52 am

I have been refused the tier 1 Entreprenuer because I did not include the word 'unsecured' in my directors loan agreement to my self. I own 100% of shares in my business. Scored 75 points but no point for investment. I wrote to HO saying I actually submitted the wron directors loan agreement which was amended and included corrections. Going for an AR is like I already know is not the correct route as the case worker is right based on doc earlier submited. I wish they just asked for clarification because actually, the first directors loan agreement didn't indicate it was based on a collateral and could not be because as a brand new company owned by myself, it did not own any assets therefore invariably or indirectly, the Loan is definitely unsecured. Can any one advise me on what to do? I've got 2 days to AR.

Irfanmz

Re: Administrative review advice needed

Post by Irfanmz » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:19 am

did you submit, Share certificate showing value, date and number of shares allocated to your self ?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:39 am

Priceless Jay wrote:I have been refused the tier 1 Entreprenuer because I did not include the word 'unsecured' in my directors loan agreement to my self. I own 100% of shares in my business. Scored 75 points but no point for investment. I wrote to HO saying I actually submitted the wron directors loan agreement which was amended and included corrections. Going for an AR is like I already know is not the correct route as the case worker is right based on doc earlier submited. I wish they just asked for clarification because actually, the first directors loan agreement didn't indicate it was based on a collateral and could not be because as a brand new company owned by myself, it did not own any assets therefore invariably or indirectly, the Loan is definitely unsecured. Can any one advise me on what to do? I've got 2 days to AR.
Your loan agreement needs to have `no-security` clause otherwise it will not be accepted by HO. Its better to amend the agreement and submit again if AR failed.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

robertholdon

Post by robertholdon » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:56 am

Hi Princess

What you're going through is just the same situation like me. I applied for my extension and was awarded everything except one point which was the a copy of paper which shows the dates of employments. Although i did submit different documents, but they just simply didn't accept it.

I went through AR which was subsequently rejected. I understand where you're coming from and why they just didn't ask about this.

I already submitted a new application which is now still on process.

Hope this helps.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:21 pm

robertholdon wrote:Hi Princess

What you're going through is just the same situation like me. I applied for my extension and was awarded everything except one point which was the a copy of paper which shows the dates of employments. Although i did submit different documents, but they just simply didn't accept it.

I went through AR which was subsequently rejected. I understand where you're coming from and why they just didn't ask about this.

Hope this helps.
What was exactly missing from your application that they rejected it ?
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

kayani2012

Post by kayani2012 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:12 pm

can you please upload your director's loan formet without your information then we all can give you good advice and it will also be beneficial for future extension people to avoid this mistake in their formet if you dont mind
thanks

suvalike
Member of Standing

Post by suvalike » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:48 pm

(Hi Princess

Hope this helps.)

Hi robertholdon
What Document did you submit for showing the Start Date of the job ?
what is the current update about your application ?

I think First FPS has the start date of the employment...which is acceptable

tipurekha
United Kingdom

Post by tipurekha » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:14 pm

Hope this helps.
Hi
Could you please tell how long it takes to reject the AR and they gave the option to apply as fresh application. Please share here. I have the similar situation. I am due to AR and I know it will reject.
Thanks

moongesture
Member of Standing

Post by moongesture » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:37 pm

A) What documents were missing from your initial application.
B) AR normally takes not more then 4 weeks or some time even sooner, I have not seen any AR longer that 4 week except where circumstances are exceptional.

suvalike
Member of Standing

Post by suvalike » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:11 pm

tipurekha wrote:

Hope this helps.
Hi
Could you please tell how long it takes to reject the AR and they gave the option to apply as fresh application. Please share here. I have the similar situation. I am due to AR and I know it will reject.
Thanks
What were the reasons for your rejection ? can you please share with us.
Thx