ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FAO Moderators and Admin's

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

BilalPathan786

FAO Moderators and Admin's

Post by BilalPathan786 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:48 am

Would it be possible to start a thread for spouse visa applicants from Pakistan, we are by far the biggest contributor to this site and it would be really nice to just have a thread to ask general questions and keep each other updated.

It would save people posting questions on a new thread that they could just ask on their, i can understand why you do not want people turning the "Pakistan timeline" thread into a general discussion because it is really confusing for people who just want to check timelines but it would be nice to have something separate.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this.

shakoorh

Re: FAO Moderators and Admin's

Post by shakoorh » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:51 pm

I was thinking the same thing and my suggestion is to have a Pakistan Spouse Visa application discussion only thread, with a link to the timeliness thread in the first post.
Timeline:

App Mirpur (Biometrics): 29-05-15
App received Islamabad: 2-6-15
Email ISLAMVisaInfo (Application Processed): 18-08-15
Email ISLAMVisaInfo (IHS Refund/Refusal): 19-08-15
RFC: 19-08-15

BilalPathan786

Post by BilalPathan786 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:05 pm

Yeah, it would be so helpful to everyone, i think there's a reason the timeline thread turns into a general discussion, I'm sure we could start one now but i just don't want to risk it being locked or deleted.

Hope someone reads this today :)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:19 pm

I will lock this thread for now and will request consensus from the moderators and let you know if due course.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.