ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

is there a way to Apply tier 2 visa with expired passport

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rinasee
Newly Registered

is there a way to Apply tier 2 visa with expired passport

Post by rinasee » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:48 pm

Hello, I need advise. My last visa was tier 1 PSW, and it expired feb 2014. So I started to apply for another visa back then and sent my original current passport to the home office. Since then, I had problems with my application, up to now haven't got a visa as my last application of tier 2 was refused due to an invalid COS. now I'm on appeal, and managed to get another employer to sponsor me. Just before applying me for COS, they were asking for a valid passport which I haven't got as the home office got my passport for more than a year now til it expired and I cannot renew it as I need the original passport which I cannot have as I'm on appeal. Is there any way that my employer can sponsor me even without a valid passport? don't know how to acquire one. I asked the advise from home office and said to get my passport back, I have to withdraw the appeal then I have to go back home (phils.) to renew it and make a fresh application. Is that the only option? Please help. Been in the UK since 2010.

Mogli123
Newly Registered

Re: is there a way to Apply tier 2 visa with expired passpo

Post by Mogli123 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:05 pm

Hi there,

I am in same situation did you find any way to sort out this please let me know plzzzz ..

Thanks