ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question Re booking interview for 1st passport application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ajenta83

Question Re booking interview for 1st passport application

Post by Ajenta83 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:57 pm

HI all!
Hope someone can shed some light on this (sorry didn't want to ask this on the time line only posts)..
So applied for 1st passport after naturalisation. Did the check and send service.
how many of you have made interview appointment after receiving docs (no sight of letter though)...
Been well over 1.5 weeks. Just went through the time line and for quite a lot of people they didn't receive the letter st all.
I've got the reference number on both the received envelope and proof of post office. Is that sufficient?
Can also someone else make the appointment (it's for my other half; however due nature of work hard to make phone call)
Your opinion is much appreciated

erdogan1

Re: Question Re booking interview for 1st passport applicati

Post by erdogan1 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:44 pm

My wife didn't receive one and hasn't to this day!
She went for interview without letter and it was okay.

She sent hers by special delivery, and using the barcode on the form as reference, made interview just few days later

Suggest you call them.