ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tracking your British Passport Application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Niza_carson

Tracking your British Passport Application

Post by Niza_carson » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:09 am

Dear all,

Yesterday I submitted my first British passport application through the post office check and send service. I have seen on this forum individuals reporting the date in which the passport office received their applications. I am wondering how does one find this out? (the date the application was received).

Many thanks.

aragon

Re: Tracking your British Passport Application

Post by aragon » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:15 am

Niza_carson wrote:Dear all,

Yesterday I submitted my first British passport application through the post office check and send service. I have seen on this forum individuals reporting the date in which the passport office received their applications. I am wondering how does one find this out? (the date the application was received).

Many thanks.
can't track the application through check and send service. Most of the people who write the dates it reached the HMPO is usually a guess. Post office staff usually tells you that the application reaches the next day to Passport office. It goes as special delivery. So people write next day's date. But its not a tracked parcel so you cannot verify whether its true or not.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tracking your British Passport Application

Post by CR001 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:16 am

Your Royal Mail tracking number if you used Check and Send or special delivery.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.