ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 / FM-EFM Discussion thread

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

alex1128
Member of Standing
Mood:
Morocco

Re: EEA2 / FM-EFM Discussion thread

Post by alex1128 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:11 pm

How come your wife got her eu resident card and you got your eu resident card who is the eu national?
Application sent: 25.06
Biometrics : 10/07 (dated 07/07)
COA: 29/07
Received Questionnaire: 09/11
RC : Refused ( 23/01/2016)
Appeal Filed : 25/01/2016

zaincam
Newly Registered

Post by zaincam » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:37 am

alex1128 wrote:How come your wife got her eu resident card and you got your eu resident card who is the eu national?
Sry. I got registration card as i am eu national and my wife got residence card. I thought both cards are called residence card.

10z

Post by 10z » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:28 pm

hello guys
hope so every one is fine,
start of January was my interview,and they detained me there in Liverpool.
i was detained about 20 days,my wife tried my bail.
actually i was an over stayer,and am non EU and married nearly one and half year with my EU wife.
my interview was OK but they detained me for my over stayer status.and they refused my EEA fm application.they said its a marriage of convenience.so i just want to say u guys if u have any thing wrong with ur visa then plz be careful.i did appeal,after detain there try their best to deport you.so be careful.

chriskv1
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by chriskv1 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:50 pm

What address do I use to write to the caseworker ?
Anger and intolerance are the enemies of correct understanding.
Mahatma Gandhi

E&OE. I'm not a legal professional.

alex1128
Member of Standing
Mood:
Morocco

Post by alex1128 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:51 pm

10z wrote:hello guys
actually i was an over stayer,and am non EU and married nearly one and half year with my EU wife.
my interview was OK but they detained me for my over stayer status.and they refused my EEA fm application.they said its a marriage of convenience.so i just want to say u guys if u have any thing wrong with ur visa then plz be careful.i did appeal,after detain there try their best to deport you.so be careful.
Why didn't you get out on bail ?

al.91
Newly Registered

Post by al.91 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:58 pm

I'm sorry to hear that, do you mind telling us where you're from and how long have you been overstaying ? I guess that might be devastating.

I'm also an overstayer (i overstayed after my student visa) and I'm married to an EEA national. Before the marriage, we had an interview at the HO for them to double check if it wasn't a marriage for convenience. They gave us the authorisation to get married. From this day, i just need to report every two weeks. Were you reporting ?

Good luck mate.

Prince_irl
United Kingdom

Post by Prince_irl » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:00 am

i am just looking for some one if they can help me please,

i applied for RC for my 2 children and wife last week.
now my question is if i want my documents back what documents is can request as i have to apply for my child benifit and child tax credit etc.

every where they are asking for their passport, the reasion i hav't apply for that before cz i was away from uk for more then 6 month so they said before i apply for this i will have to wait for 3 month.

but all the documents are in home office so i am thinking it might take another 5-6 month so should i wait for the out come of the application ????

and what would be effect caliming benifit on my family RC ???

any body have same satuation please?

thanks
application sent...18/01/2016
paymen taken 21/01/2016
biomatics letter...03/02/2016 (dated 28/01/2016)
biomatrics given 07/02/2016
COA with work 15/02/2016
Passport back request 10/02/2016
passport back......20/02/2016
RC Arrive....4/08/2016

zeyad.ahmed10
Newly Registered

Post by zeyad.ahmed10 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:49 am

Has anybody from january batch received biometric letter??? i am just worried bcoz I have been looking through timeline and everybody was getting there biometric letter within 10 days atleast after the payment. but they took the payment from me on 8th january and no letter yet.
anyone who got their biometric letter can you please update it here.
Thank you

Prince_irl
United Kingdom

Post by Prince_irl » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:50 am

dont worry, it take about 4 weeks to recive bio letter,

i hav't seen any body recive it within 10 days
application sent...18/01/2016
paymen taken 21/01/2016
biomatics letter...03/02/2016 (dated 28/01/2016)
biomatrics given 07/02/2016
COA with work 15/02/2016
Passport back request 10/02/2016
passport back......20/02/2016
RC Arrive....4/08/2016

Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:11 am

Man i was really wondering why did 10z stop posting any thing.. am really sorry to know about that :( .. I do not understand for what reason would they detail a person if they are already married and their interview was alright.. Seriously I wonder whats going on with these people. :shock:

Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:12 am

zaincam wrote:GOOD NEWS
My wife got her residence card today as Family member - EU Residence. And i got my EU residence card
Application sent: 20.08
Biometrics : 06/09
COA with right to work dated: 12/09
RC received: 27/01/2015 D- Dated 23/01/2016

I read in earlier post that the processing time is exact 5 months that is quite right.
Congratulations Zaincam!! Best of luck to both of you!! :)

ClaCarSa
Newly Registered

Post by ClaCarSa » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:15 pm

I never request documents back but today I received all my documents and passports but no decision letter yet. I m a bit confused. Anybody received documents back before decision ? It's been 5 months since I've applied.

chriskv1
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by chriskv1 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:23 pm

ClaCarSa wrote:I never request documents back but today I received all my documents and passports but no decision letter yet. I m a bit confused. Anybody received documents back before decision ? It's been 5 months since I've applied.

If you got both passports back then its probably a positive decision . Call DX and ask if they have any post for you.
Mahatma Gandhi

ClaCarSa
Newly Registered

Post by ClaCarSa » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:51 pm

chriskv1 wrote:
ClaCarSa wrote:I never request documents back but today I received all my documents and passports but no decision letter yet. I m a bit confused. Anybody received documents back before decision ? It's been 5 months since I've applied.

If you got both passports back then its probably a positive decision . Call DX and ask if they have any post for you.
You were right I just recieved my residence card
Good luck everyone

Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:29 pm

ClaCarSa wrote:
chriskv1 wrote:

You were right I just recieved my residence card
Good luck everyone
Congratulations!! :) Best of luck to you!! :)

10z

Post by 10z » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:34 pm

hi guys,
Actually i am on bail now.i got bail .i have to report to home office every week ,
i am from Pakistan and my wife is Hungarian,
it is happening a lot because if u see from last 12 month time line, couple of people are always missing from every month ,i don't know what happened with them,they never write any post long long time,you know if some one is using this thread they cant run away from this thread with out write their results .but some people are still missing,
any way good luck to you guys all of you,

cypher6
Newly Registered

Post by cypher6 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:18 pm

Hi Folks,

We applied for EEA2 and got a No Right of work Along with the Biometrics Letter. As a legally married to an EU we have sent a letter to the caseworker who's address is written in the COA and have requested to review the case until then we haven't heard from them. IS there anyone in here who have the same case and have also written a note to the case worker?

zeyad.ahmed10
Newly Registered

Post by zeyad.ahmed10 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:20 pm

10z wrote:hi guys,
Actually i am on bail now.i got bail .i have to report to home office every week ,
i am from Pakistan and my wife is Hungarian,
it is happening a lot because if u see from last 12 month time line, couple of people are always missing from every month ,i don't know what happened with them,they never write any post long long time,you know if some one is using this thread they cant run away from this thread with out write their results .but some people are still missing,
any way good luck to you guys all of you,
Can you please tell us the detail why were you arrested in the first place? were you overstayer?

nickasa
Newly Registered

Post by nickasa » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:45 am

Hi! I want to ask your advise, guys, especially those who sent two applications at the same time (for RC and for registration certificate)

With my husband we're filling forms for RC and registration certificate. I'm non-EEA and he is EEA. My first question is the following. Should we enclose two EEA documents (EEA passport and EEA identity card), one for each application respectively, if we're going to send them in one envelop? Or is one of documents enough because we want applications to be considered together?

Could someone share, please, your experience, what did you send?

alex1128
Member of Standing
Mood:
Morocco

Post by alex1128 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:33 pm

You need to send only one proof of id :)
You don't need to have two proofs or two copies of each document you are sending just fill up the two application forms and put them along all the proofs in one envelope and send !

nkunimdi77
Newly Registered

Post by nkunimdi77 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:41 am

alex1128 wrote:You need to send only one proof of id :)
You don't need to have two proofs or two copies of each document you are sending just fill up the two application forms and put them along all the proofs in one envelope and send !
alex1128 wrote:You need to send only one proof of id :)

Hi alex1128 sorry to hear about the out come of ur application ....i edge u not to give up...keep fighting on.u remember i told u about my application for residence card as a EEA spouse which was over 6 months now and u encourage me not to be nervous but to chilax......lol my application was 8months on 6/1/2016 and my solicitor wrote a letter to HO to enquire about the update of my application ...that was 31/12/15 and on 18/1/2016 my solicitor received a fax from HO requesting me and my spouse for an interview.

alex1128
Member of Standing
Mood:
Morocco

Post by alex1128 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:44 pm

Yeah i do remember !!
The HO will have to answer for what they've done to us in court, the only problem is that it takes time and my 2ige won't be able to leave the country during all this period :/ when is your interview due ?

nkunimdi77
Newly Registered

Post by nkunimdi77 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:25 pm

alex1128 wrote:Yeah i do remember !!
The HO will have to answer for what they've done to us in court, the only problem is that it takes time and my 2ige won't be able to leave the country during all this period :/ when is your interview due ?
Hi alex thanks for ur constant helping folks on here God bless u and my interview date is 18/2/2016 is sooo stressful after waiting for close to 9months ...here comes invitation letter for interview cant believe this long wait.so please Alex i need some tit bits from...thanks very much.

chriskv1
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by chriskv1 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:38 pm

nkunimdi77 wrote:
alex1128 wrote:Yeah i do remember !!
Hi alex thanks for ur constant helping folks on here God bless u and my interview date is 18/2/2016 is sooo stressful after waiting for close to 9months ...here comes invitation letter for interview cant believe this long wait.so please Alex i need some tit bits from...thanks very much.

They're trying to f*** you over . These interviews , home visits .etc are not because they're worried you're not genuine , But because they want some reason to reject you on. They'd ask 500 questions and if 2 of it doesn't match then theyll say you're not genuine. My suggestion would be for you to sit down with your wife and refresh your memory with her before going there.

They'd try to intimidate you but if you know that you're genuine know that it is your right.
Mahatma Gandhi

candycyt
Newly Registered

Post by candycyt » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:04 pm

Hi nkunimdi77 as of now I made my application 6.5 months ago. Called HO who told me they don't know when they'll send me my EEA (FM) RC, and that my application is in process. I have not been asked to attend an interview/submit my questionnaire. I have emailed complaints, European Operations unit and the UKVI Croydon office about this, demanding that they give me an explanation or a time frame but no reply so far.

I really want your opinion on whether I should hire a solicitor to handle my case? I have made plans to travel out of the country in March (for an important personal reason) so I really need my RC before that...

I really hope they won't call us in for an interview, they shouldn't be doing this after the 6 month timeframe laid down in the European Regulations 2006.