ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

how could i go back in my country where i came from to study

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

eppagala
Newly Registered

how could i go back in my country where i came from to study

Post by eppagala » Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:10 am

I'm going 16 and i want to study in the Philippines (where i came from). What should i do? Do i need a student visa? if yes where should i apply? I realy need this.

blessedlady

Post by blessedlady » Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:28 pm

If you have a british passport, obtain a Filipino passport as well. In that way you don't have any restriction while in the Philippines.

Phone the school and ask for requirements. Classes usually starts in June. Unless if you are in University, it is bi-monthly/ tri-semester.

UKbound

Post by UKbound » Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:12 am

What nationality are you? If you were naturalized as an American, then I think you have to renounce your Phillipine citizenship. If you were born to American parents in the Phillipines, then that might be different.

JAJ
Australia

Post by JAJ » Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:11 am

UKbound wrote:What nationality are you? If you were naturalized as an American, then I think you have to renounce your Phillipine citizenship.
Since a few years ago, becoming an American citizen does not cause loss of Philippines citizenship.