ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Nagra
Newly Registered

ILR Application

Post by Nagra » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:59 am

Hi,
I am Tier 1 General Visa holder, completing 5 years this April 2016. So i will be applying for ILR. I want to ask do i have to add company accounts in my application file or not?

Thankyou

O_Relly

Re: ILR Application

Post by O_Relly » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:09 pm

Company accounts is a very generic term that could mean a lot of things. What documentation are you referring to ?

Answer depends on what evidence you intend to submit as proof of earnings. If it is from profits retained in the company then this will require documentation from 2 different sources such as business bank statements and letter from your auditor.
Cheers,
OR

Nagra
Newly Registered

Post by Nagra » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:56 pm

I am a company director so i show my income through salary and dividend vouchers from company profit.

Nagra
Newly Registered

Post by Nagra » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:58 pm

And I will be showing this through my bank statements and account letter. Do i need Company gain and loss sheet accounts in addition?
Thank you

O_Relly

Post by O_Relly » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:32 pm

Company profit and loss balance sheets are not required. Other recommended documentation to submit would be,

1. Letter from auditor
2. Payslips
3. Dividend vouchers
4. Invoices generated by the company
5. Personal bank statements
6. Business bank statements
Cheers,
OR

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:06 pm

It may be wise to read through the information in this link:
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... 1_2015.pdf

Also bear in mind that visa fees, including ILR are increasing in April.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Nagra
Newly Registered

Post by Nagra » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:27 pm

Thank you.
Also, Do i still need to carry them even if i do not put in the file? I will be applying for in person aplication?