ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Questions about Spouse Visa-India

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Gagan1986

Questions about Spouse Visa-India

Post by Gagan1986 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:29 pm

Hi,
I am a naturalised british citizen & OCI holder.
Getting married in india in April 2016 and had couple of questions re: finances & accommodation requirements.

1. I understand there is nothing in writing about how many funds I need to show? My salary is above £18600 and get paid regularly into my account. Have p60's, salary slips, bank statements to show. Question is how much is a safer amount to show and does she also need to show her bank statements from india?

2. I currently live with family friends at the moment(from 2 years) 3 bed flat and there is one couple who lives with me. Total 3 in the house in 3 bed flat. i have a bedroom of my own. Would i be able to show that? or i need to get a 2 bed flat. Looking to move anyway when she comes over to the UK but not until she arrived as dont know how much time the visa processing will take?

I look forward to your advice.

Gagan

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Questions about Spouse Visa-India

Post by CR001 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:11 pm

1. No minimumm balance. You need to prove you meet the income requirement of £18,600pa with 6 months payslips and 6 months bank statements. No your pouse bank statement not required.

2. Should be ok.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.