ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Long residence via tier1 Entrepreneur history further doc

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sad.1

Long residence via tier1 Entrepreneur history further doc

Post by sad.1 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:58 pm

hi,
i have attended today croydon center for my long residence application.
i came to this country feb 2006. got visa tier1 entrepreneur after long fight for 2 years in 2014.
started trading but wasnt really doing good some how managed to work on.

i was hoping everything will fly smoothly but after 1 hour wait case worker came with a letter asking me to provide him the relevant documents about my current stay.

1-provide him hmrc documents for showing me being a director.
2- show him that i have established a business.
3- show him if i have funds still available or spent in the business show the proof of spending.
4- show him tht i am employed of my company and last 6 months pay slips and my bank statements.
5- show him the all bank statements since i have got my visa which means bank statements.

i have been given 14 days to provide all of these documents.

kindly seniors if you can shed some light on this case please?

i need to clarify one thing which is these 14 days includes weekends? or is it excluding weekends?
please guru answer my query please

vinny

Re: Long residence via tier1 Entrepreneur history further do

Post by vinny » Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:57 am

Probably includes weekends. Else, they would have said 14 working days.

Make sure that you satisfy 245DE(b), etc.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Majid12
Newly Registered

Post by Majid12 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:39 am

Hi Vinny & Sad.1

I have taken Tier1 enterpenuer £50000 route visa via third party overseas bank statement. i have PEO appointment in Birmingham for LR and i have spend £10000 pounds in my UK business. If i shows £40,000 pounds in same third party overseas bank statement then i can fulfill the rules.

245DE. Period, conditions and curtailment of grant
(c) (ii) the funds referred to in the relevant sections of Appendix A cease to be available to him, except where they have been spent for the purposes of his business or businesses.

Many Thanks

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:40 pm

Dear members and dear Admins.
i have attended my PSC appointment on 1st feb in croydon.
they requested me further documents from me the day i went in.
i have sent all the required documents to him with in 10 days.
but a very strange thing happened to me i have received a TEXT MESSAGE fom HOME OFFICE.
as TEXT says.

SENTLY:
we application for ILR has been received. it takes up to 6 months to process. we will only in touch if we require more information. ID 388825.

i have contacted their customer service center they said we dont know about it and we only sent letters.

please someone has got the same text from HOME OFFICE?
please kindly someone tell me is it for real?
or is it a scam?