ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

caught by immigration

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

m000n

caught by immigration

Post by m000n » Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:12 pm

hi again sorry for reposting i thought its beter to start new topic.

my hubby is in homeland and while he was traveling nobody stoped himat airport.no body asked any thing even nobody took his detail he just passed and traveld to homeland.
now i just want to ask he have no detaild or record in uk evevn he never aplied for asylum and no crimnal record no finger print even when he came to uk there was no real visa on his pasport he was traveling on other name.i mean to say he uk dnt know this person evevr come in uk or not so what shall he do.shuld he tell evevry thing true or just tell he is aplying first time?
mmany thanks
God bless u

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:12 pm

If you need to say that you have been living together in the UK to prove it is a legitimate relationship, then he's not going to be able to pretend he's never been here!

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:28 pm

Tell the truth on the application form. As they say ... get caught in the lie .... wave the visa goodbye!

Honesty really is the best policy.
John

m000n

Post by m000n » Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:50 pm

If you need to say that you have been living together in the UK to prove it is a legitimate relationship, then he's not going to be able to pretend he's never been here!

Victoria

No we married in pakistan this month on his orignal name and he aplied for the pasport and this pasport is his first pasport.

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:00 pm

Did you meet in the UK or Pakistan?

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

m000n

Post by m000n » Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:25 pm

i met him once in uk in one family weding and few time in pakistan i know his family since long time.his family is honest and decent family his father is a best friend of my father.this was my decision i liked him too much and wanted to marry with him.
Last edited by m000n on Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:26 pm

I agree that if you lie you will get caught, and that is the biggest reason to not lie.

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

m000n

Post by m000n » Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:43 pm

VictoriaS wrote:I agree that if you lie you will get caught, and that is the biggest reason to not lie.

Victoria
Thanks victoria we will not hide any thing,but if once if they reject our case then how low they take? caz i miss him too much i just want him as soon as posible.with out him life very hard,medicaly i cant work but for him i m doing extra work which afecting on my health but for him i can do any thing.