ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 1 GENERAL ILR WITH TAX ISSUE

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

philipkumar123
Newly Registered

TIER 1 GENERAL ILR WITH TAX ISSUE

Post by philipkumar123 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:42 am

Hi,
I applied for tier 1 General in 2011 for the first time and showed 35K. I earned 15K form job and showed 20K from self employment and paid tax for 3000 pounds in self employment, not for 20K.
At the same time in the extension in 2013 I showed 10K from the self employment and paid tax for 3000 pounds.
I'm going to apply for ILR and i'm not going to use self employment to show the earnings.
Could you please let me know, Is my previous tax returns will be a problem for me or not?
Please advice me.

Thank you.

love_uk1

Re: TIER 1 GENERAL ILR WITH TAX ISSUE

Post by love_uk1 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:25 am

Before locked this topic I want suggest you to sort out this tax matter before waste any visa fees and check the history of this forum I am sure you will be understood what way you going

Already lot of applicant suffering by this issue

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: TIER 1 GENERAL ILR WITH TAX ISSUE

Post by Casa » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:34 am

uttam0884 wrote:Before locked this topic I want suggest you to sort out this tax matter before waste any visa fees and check the history of this forum I am sure you will be understood what way you going

Already lot of applicant suffering by this issue
uttamn0884 is right. Google a tax forum for advice...this one is purely for Immigration matters and we've been flooded with posts about Tier1G tax discrepancies/avoidance. :|
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.