ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family vistor visa for in-laws

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Simha
Newly Registered

Family vistor visa for in-laws

Post by Simha » Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:28 pm

We are British citizens and we want to apply family visitor visa to UK for my in-laws, as my spouse is house wife I want to sponsor to them.
If I sponsor my pay slips, my savings, my bank statements and our marriage certificate will that be sufficient for case worker to consider the applications?
Addition to this I will be send my wife's passport copy, invitation letter from both of us, do I have to send any additional documents from my wife?

My father-in-law is retired government employee and pensioner. But my father-in-law has properties on his name to support financial connection to back home and he will be submitting them along with the application do they need to be in original? or attested copies accepted?

Also those documents in local language does they need to translated and affidavit by notary?

My mother-in-law is housewife and she does not have any properties on her name, if I mention my father-in-law will look after her expenses, will that be suffice?

Thanks in advance for your help.