ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NON EEA FAMILY MEMBER WITHOUT HOME OFFICE DOCUMENTATION

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ANGELA LIMA

NON EEA FAMILY MEMBER WITHOUT HOME OFFICE DOCUMENTATION

Post by ANGELA LIMA » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:10 pm

Dear all,

A non EEA Family member doesn't need a stamp or any paper work from Home Office to proof their right to work. Home Office and EEU Law declares that. So what documentation, can a Non EEA Family Member present to an employer?

Wise
BANNED
Germany

Re: NON EEA FAMILY MEMBER WITHOUT HOME OFFICE DOCUMENTATION

Post by Wise » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:02 pm

That's just film trick, I doubt if any employer will welcome that in UK.

BIG JOKE!
It is really good to help and everyone deserve to be respected in life. Good luck.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:06 pm

ANGELA LIMA wrote:Dear all,

A non EEA Family member doesn't need a stamp or any paper work from Home Office to proof their right to work. Home Office and EEU Law declares that. So what documentation, can a Non EEA Family Member present to an employer?
RC
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:07 pm

ANGELA LIMA wrote:Dear all,

You may find this link interesting:
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... nts_v5.pdf
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.