ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Photocopies of passport?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

LoveMyBaby786

Photocopies of passport?

Post by LoveMyBaby786 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:15 pm

Just a quick question (or 2!)

Applying for ILR for my husband who was here in the UK on the 2 year spouse visa from Pakistan.

We are going to the Cardiff office to apply in person this weekend. We have made photocopies if everything except passport. Do i need to make photocopies or his and my passports?

Also the payment page as we have paid online and have the reciept as proof shall we not fill in the payment page on the SET M application form? Thank you!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Photocopies of passport?

Post by CR001 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:20 pm

LoveMyBaby786 wrote:Just a quick question (or 2!)

We are going to the Cardiff office to apply in person this weekend. We have made photocopies if everything except passport. Do i need to make photocopies or his and my passports? Yes

Also the payment page as we have paid online and have the reciept as proof shall we not fill in the payment page on the SET M application form? Leave it blank, not applicable if you have already paid online.
Thank you!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

LoveMyBaby786

Re: Photocopies of passport?

Post by LoveMyBaby786 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:46 pm

CR001 wrote:
LoveMyBaby786 wrote:Just a quick question (or 2!)

We are going to the Cardiff office to apply in person this weekend. We have made photocopies if everything except passport. Do i need to make photocopies or his and my passports? Yes

Also the payment page as we have paid online and have the reciept as proof shall we not fill in the payment page on the SET M application form? Leave it blank, not applicable if you have already paid online.
Thank you!
Thanks for the quick reply! :)