ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Quick question again!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Disfordylan87
inactive

Quick question again!

Post by Disfordylan87 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:48 am

Hi all, thanks so much for all the support on here booking appointment next month! Quick question, when you book online for the same day appointment do you get charged? I see on the paper booking form that you have to supply your bank details again, just asking so you don't have to pay twice what do I need to do? Thanks

WR1

Re: Quick question again!

Post by WR1 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:21 am

If you book online, then you pay the full fee in advance online.

In this case, you can leave the payment page in the form blank. It is for postal applications.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

Disfordylan87
inactive

Post by Disfordylan87 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:46 pm

Ah ok thanks so you just include the payment page email printed and leave blank? So I'll explain that it's blank because I've paid and show the payment form?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:51 pm

Disfordylan87 wrote:Ah ok thanks so you just include the payment page email printed and leave blank? So I'll explain that it's blank because I've paid and show the payment form?
You don't have to explain why it is blank. Remember that the form is also used for POSTAL applications who are required to complete the payment page.

Just leave it blank and take your email. HO will know you have paid.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

WR1

Post by WR1 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:54 pm

When you go to the PEO, you will take both the appointment confirmation and payment confirmation receipt.

Leave the payment page in the form blank. No need to provide an explanation as the case worker will already know.

EDIT: Mod beat me to it for the reply
Last edited by WR1 on Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

Disfordylan87
inactive

Post by Disfordylan87 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:56 pm

Great thanks guys!