ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Urgent Help :Tier 4 FTT Refused and ILR due in 6 Month

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Nauman786

Need Urgent Help :Tier 4 FTT Refused and ILR due in 6 Month

Post by Nauman786 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:38 am

Dear Admins and Gurus,

please Help me Regarding my Due ILR.

First Visa Student : Sep2006
Last Visa : PSW Expired JAN 2014
Applied Tier 4 : JAN2015
Refused: OCT 2015 and Appealed in FTT
Appealed FTT Refused : 2016 Jan

How much i can buy time with UT OR UTT ?

VISA Refused due to shortage of Bank statement.
Aug2016 ILR Due how can i secure my 3C Leave and secure 6 month without breaking 10 year chain please Guide me i will be thankful to you

Nauman786

Re: Need Urgent Help :Tier 4 FTT Refused and ILR due in 6 Mo

Post by Nauman786 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:56 pm

Nauman786 wrote:Dear Admins and Gurus,

please Help me Regarding my Due ILR.

First Visa Student : Sep2006
Last Visa : PSW Expired JAN 2014
Applied Tier 4 : JAN2015
Refused: OCT 2015 and Appealed in FTT
Appealed FTT Refused : 2016 Jan

How much i can buy time with UT OR UTT ?

VISA Refused due to shortage of Bank statement.
Aug2016 ILR Due how can i secure my 3C Leave and secure 6 month without breaking 10 year chain please Guide me i will be thankful to you

jimtoole
BANNED

Post by jimtoole » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:06 pm

"Last Visa : PSW Expired JAN 2014
Applied Tier 4 : JAN2015"

Seems that the long residence already broken if what you said above is true. PSW expired 2014 and you applied for Tier 4 in Jan 2015. What visa were you on for the full one year?
Its hard to beat a person that never gives up.

Nauman786

Post by Nauman786 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:20 pm

Thank you so much for reply .i am sorry my PSW Expired Jan2014 and Before Expire i applied Tier 4 which was refused in Oct2014 and
appealed but waited long time for Hearing and my FTT (First Tier Tribunal) refused Last week Friday Jan 2016.

Now waiting for written decision from FTT

How can i apply in Aug2016 and it is possible to drag UT or Appeal that long i do not want to break 3C leave

jimtoole
BANNED

Post by jimtoole » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:12 pm

Nauman786 wrote:Thank you so much for reply .i am sorry my PSW Expired Jan2014 and Before Expire i applied Tier 4 which was refused in Oct2014 and
appealed but waited long time for Hearing and my FTT (First Tier Tribunal) refused Last week Friday Jan 2016.

Now waiting for written decision from FTT

How can i apply in Aug2016 and it is possible to drag UT or Appeal that long i do not want to break 3C leave
Your long residence has not broken yet and you were covered with 3C till now so all is well. Now how can you but time till Aug-sep2016 to complete your 10 yr long residence is little tricky as you will have to make sure that your visa gets granted this time or atleast not get rejected till your 10 yrs complete. If I were you I would look in to getting admission in a very good University for a PG course as if the Uni is of good standing you will have better chances for your grant of visa. Try to get money together asap.
Rest wait for others to reply and do consult some good solicitors.
All in my honest opinion.

Nauman786

Post by Nauman786 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:50 pm

Thank you so much for your Reply. i have Lawyer but he is saying he will go further Permission to Appeal or Upper Tribunal and lets see if we can buy 6 month if still 2 or 3 month left after UT then apply for FLR FM as my wife is with me since 2 year we had baby but He Passed away after 4 Months due to Syndrome and i spent 9 year and 6 months.

I dont mind to apply student visa again But problem is Nobody will give me CAS as colleges and Univeristy
are giving only them who have valid Visa.

also Last Degree i have Masters so don't know what to do if anyone can able to help me to get CAS
and i can arrange bank statement that might help but we are so helpless Now. :(

:(

jimtoole
BANNED

Post by jimtoole » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:04 pm

Nauman786 wrote:Thank you so much for your Reply. i have Lawyer but he is saying he will go further Permission to Appeal or Upper Tribunal and lets see if we can buy 6 month if still 2 or 3 month left after UT then apply for FLR FM as my wife is with me since 2 year we had baby but He Passed away after 4 Months due to Syndrome and i spent 9 year and 6 months.

I dont mind to apply student visa again But problem is Nobody will give me CAS as colleges and Univeristy
are giving only them who have valid Visa.

also Last Degree i have Masters so don't know what to do if anyone can able to help me to get CAS
and i can arrange bank statement that might help but we are so helpless Now. :(

:(
Ok in that case your solicitor is correct in saying that he would try to get permission to appeal in UT. If your permission is granted there is a good news for you mate and that is Courts are flooded with cases and there has been significant cut in their funding so hearings have been delayed by as much as 9 months. You will easily sail through these 6 months. So pray that your permission to appeal at UT is granted.
All the best mate. Really sorry to hear about your loss, May God give you all you guys wish for.

Kind Regards,

Nauman786

Post by Nauman786 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:13 pm

Ooh so kind of you thank a lot of helping me GOD Bless You....if my case is still in appeal and I cross 10 year without applying any other visa or still in appeal can I apply for ILR I mean withdraw appeal can break 3c and if UT Refused even after 10 year still can make ILR application ?

jimtoole
BANNED

Post by jimtoole » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:00 pm

If your appeal is still pending and you complete your 10 yr stay, you can book a same day appointment for Set LR and take a cover letter with you saying you are varying your application and you want to apply for Set LR. All will be well.

Nauman786

Post by Nauman786 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:36 pm

Thanks Dear i will remember your Advice. if i need more information i will ask you if you dont mind
thanks again for everything please pray for Us.