ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

dependent ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: B1 is compulsory for every one applying ilr ?

Post by Casa » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:43 pm

However, a pass certificate for the Life in the UK test will be required.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

nice32

Re: B1 is compulsory for every one applying ilr ?

Post by nice32 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:05 am

Thanks to you all

O_Relly

Re: Is English test compulsory for every one applying ilr ?

Post by O_Relly » Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:35 pm

What about a degree from outside the UK but was recognised by the Points based calculator, which was used for initial application and extensions thereafter.

With the new rule in November is it required to still satisfy KOL by sitting a test ? or required to get a document from NARIC that degree was taught in English etc?
Cheers,
OR

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:40 pm

O_Relly wrote:What about a degree from outside the UK but was recognised by the Points based calculator, which was used for initial application and extensions thereafter.

With the new rule in November is it required to still satisfy KOL by sitting a test ? or required to get a document from NARIC that degree was taught in English etc?
Pleas do click on and read the link that I have already provided above.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

O_Relly

Post by O_Relly » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:54 pm

O_Relly wrote:What about a degree from outside the UK but was recognised by the Points based calculator, which was used for initial application and extensions thereafter.

Thanks CR001 for pointing out.
I do see an increasing number of people going by the new changes and acquiring NARIC or sitting a test for their own peace of mind, but Q3 in FAQ clarifies that it is just an overkill.
Cheers,
OR

nice32

need your help please

Post by nice32 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:17 pm

hi
MY wife is on tier1 general dependent visa, she is with me since april 2012 , so two years rules are applied to her. problem is she went twice abroad and spent 5 months each time , both time due to illness she spent that time, we have doctor letters ,
one of my friend told she isn't eligible for ILR , no matter what reason you give ,
he further said to me either apply for her tier 1 extension or when you get your ilr, apply for her as spouse visa,
he also said that time she spent with you will not be counted because her continuous stay is broken.
please give me advise what should i do? ilr fee is 1500 for dependent and i don't to waste my money. senior please
thanks in advance

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: need your help please

Post by geriatrix » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:49 am

Oct. 28, 2015:
Did you make an effort in the last two months? Do so, now!
This question has been answered - more than once - in the past. Repeating it will not change the answers given.

And, please keep your ILR queries on one topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

nice32

cohabitation

Post by nice32 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:17 am

HI to all
i am on tier1 general , my dependent is with me since April 2012 so two year rules apply to her . my questions is , Do i need to show two year cohabitation documents ? and second question can it be last two years cohabitation documents ?
i mean from January 2014 to January 2016 is fine....
thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: cohabitation

Post by CR001 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:18 pm

Yes and yes, it should be the most recent 2 years.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:28 pm

As suggested earlier, keep your ILR queries in a single topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

nice32

ilr question

Post by nice32 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:27 pm

hi to all
i am going to apply for my ilr . do i need to include my 3 year old son as dependent in my ilr application. he is born in uk and i intend to apply for him later on .. but is it necessary to include him in my application ?

nice32

urgently please

Post by nice32 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:59 pm

Dear all
i am going to apply for ilr next week , I am facing previous employer tax issue . actually i contacted hrmc to send my previous work history ,when i got it i found 2013 was missing so i sent a letter to hrmc and explained the situation to them in a letter , though i havnot a P60 for that year but i have letter and one payslip which copies i have sent to hrmc with the letter , till now hrmc did not reply me , so i wrote a letter and intends to submit it with my documents, i need your suggestion do i need to mentioned in that letter that this matter is in hrmc notice or the following letter is enough .
"in the year 2013, my main job was with ABC Ltd and I have just one payslip and no P60 .So for that year I am submitting my bank statement which shows the salary paid to me by my previous employer ABC Ltd.
In the bank statement some of the months shows different name . The main reason behind this is that abc Ltd was outsourcing payroll department at that time .
I also submitting a letter from abc Ltd in which they have stated that I was their employee in that year "
please critically evaluate it and help me in this regard thanks to you all

nice32

ilr form question

Post by nice32 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:28 am

hi to all , me and my wife are applying for ilr ,do we need to fill separate application form or we can apply on single form. i am on tier 1 general . my 3 year son born here, should we include him in our application or not / though we will be for him later on....

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:31 am

sushdmehta wrote:As suggested earlier, keep your ILR queries in a single topic.
nice32 wrote:hi to all , me and my wife are applying for ilr ,do we need to fill separate application form or we can apply on single form. i am on tier 1 general .
Already answered.
nice32 wrote:my 3 year son born here, should we include him in our application or not / though we will be for him later on....
Q29-Q34.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: urgently please

Post by CR001 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:13 am

nice32 wrote:Dear all
i am going to apply for ilr next week , I am facing previous employer tax issue . actually i contacted hrmc to send my previous work history ,when i got it i found 2013 was missing so i sent a letter to hrmc and explained the situation to them in a letter , though i havnot a P60 for that year but i have letter and one payslip which copies i have sent to hrmc with the letter , till now hrmc did not reply me , so i wrote a letter and intends to submit it with my documents, i need your suggestion do i need to mentioned in that letter that this matter is in hrmc notice or the following letter is enough .
"in the year 2013, my main job was with ABC Ltd and I have just one payslip and no P60 .So for that year I am submitting my bank statement which shows the salary paid to me by my previous employer ABC Ltd.
In the bank statement some of the months shows different name . The main reason behind this is that abc Ltd was outsourcing payroll department at that time .
I also submitting a letter from abc Ltd in which they have stated that I was their employee in that year "
please critically evaluate it and help me in this regard thanks to you all
I have merged this with your existing topic. How many times do the moderators have to ask that you keep all your ILR queries in a single topic :shock:
sushdmehta wrote:Oct. 28, 2015:And, please keep your ILR queries on one topic.
by sushdmehta » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:28 pm

As suggested earlier, keep your ILR queries in a single topic.
Char (CR001 not Casa)