ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2016 Citizenship Approvals

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

KingdomMan

Re: 2016 Citizenship Approvals

Post by KingdomMan » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:09 pm

asad85 wrote:hI everyone, just want to share my experience,i came in ireland 2005 i applied for citizenship based on stamp 4 eufam in sep 2014, only once i was a victim of assault which i reported to Garda, matter went to court the other person who assaulted me got convicted and case was dismiss on merit on me which means i was innocent and pleaded not guilty so i had no conviction but still since last 2 years i am being treated speacially by department of justice as a criminal i have no points on my license and never took social welfare, i produce 10s documents which say i was victim of crime i was innocent but department treating me like a criminal i met cheif superintendent and i told him on his face i am never going to report any crime from now on bcoz being a attention of garda is crime in this country which means it is a crime to report garda even if u are a victim thanks alot i dont need that justice which is dragging me from years n years so my friends get robbed or assaulted if u report you became a criminal right there you will suffer like me and its hurts little bit more when you were a victim of crime. i dont care about citizenship at this time what bothers me is being treated like a criminal when i followed the law. they say we still seeing do i meet a statutory conditions haha great, now my lawyer even gave up she was useless anyway she always ask me what shud i do now as if i am lawyer and she is my assistant and now finally she said do you need any TD ? i am wondering why i even need a clearence from td or anybody when court say i was innocent that should be enough.
I am utterly disappointed at the way you've handled your own matter! Don't get so emotional over something that you fail to use good judgment.. Don't let your heart rule your head! You have failed to give your application timeline and the basis of your application and all you do now is showing how immensely frustrated you are with the authorities and even your own lawyer who is supposed to be on your side. Though one understands your frustrations but your attitude and handling of the situation leaves a lot to be desired! You will need to really calm down and see how you can redeem your own situation. I tell you the truth, I have a worst situation than yours and yet I have handled my own matter in a most dignifying manner. When you feel like furnishing us your application timelines and responses from the INIS to you, it is then we on this forum can give our informed opinions. All will be well.

green2016

Post by green2016 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:13 am

asad85 wrote:hI everyone, just want to share my experience,i came in ireland 2005 i applied for citizenship based on stamp 4 eufam in sep 2014, only once i was a victim of assault which i reported to Garda, matter went to court the other person who assaulted me got convicted and case was dismiss on merit on me which means i was innocent and pleaded not guilty so i had no conviction but still since last 2 years i am being treated speacially by department of justice as a criminal i have no points on my license and never took social welfare, i produce 10s documents which say i was victim of crime i was innocent but department treating me like a criminal i met cheif superintendent and i told him on his face i am never going to report any crime from now on bcoz being a attention of garda is crime in this country which means it is a crime to report garda even if u are a victim thanks alot i dont need that justice which is dragging me from years n years so my friends get robbed or assaulted if u report you became a criminal right there you will suffer like me and its hurts little bit more when you were a victim of crime. i dont care about citizenship at this time what bothers me is being treated like a criminal when i followed the law. they say we still seeing do i meet a statutory conditions haha great, now my lawyer even gave up she was useless anyway she always ask me what shud i do now as if i am lawyer and she is my assistant and now finally she said do you need any TD ? i am wondering why i even need a clearence from td or anybody when court say i was innocent that should be enough.
Hi you need to know , why exactly your application is not moving forward , if you think that incident is making a mess, may be its better to know what's written in pulse system, you are legally entitled to know through the freedom of information act, so you know exactly what's going on

Thank you

pixie12

Post by pixie12 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:28 am

Kingdom, what do they usually check on the second stage of your application? After the first letter. Is it the garda vetting and all the agencies like the revenue?

Punjabi
Newly Registered

Post by Punjabi » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:25 am

Hi
Kingdom man , is it possible we can request by email send me invition for march waterford ceremony

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:53 am

pixie12 wrote:Kingdom, what do they usually check on the second stage of your application? After the first letter. Is it the garda vetting and all the agencies like the revenue?
You're very correct! Above all, to know you've been of good character and to establish that you meet the conditions for the grant of naturalisation certificate

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:04 am

Punjabi wrote:Hi
Kingdom man , is it possible we can request by email send me invition for march waterford ceremony
I'd assume the INIS have already concluded on the number of approved applicants to be invited for the Waterford ceremony which I know is 100 candidates. But you may still give it a try and that's if you're not even already part if the 100 would be invitees.

uberneo
Newly Registered

Post by uberneo » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:05 am

I know its been shared many times here but can anybody please share the EMAIl ID to INIS Citizenship division.

Thanks

mCGIW

Post by mCGIW » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:24 am

Here is the timeline of my spouse.
Application base: Irish spouse.
Application date
Sent: 09/10/15 Received: 12/10/15
Second stage letter:
Received: 15/10/15 Dated: 13/10/15
Letters asking further documents sought:
1.Renewed GNIB
2.Latest 3 address proofs in both names
Received:13/01/16 Dated:12/01/16
Documents sent
On: 14/01/16 Received: 15/01/16
Approval letter
Received: 05/02/16 Dated: 03/02/16

Hope this helps someone here.

dhruv87

Post by dhruv87 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:35 am

@kingdomman , waisoo i have renewed my eufam4 and just want to ask bro. That how and what documents should i sent to INIS as i applied for citizenship. Just let u guys that they never asked for any visa from me so far as it was already finished in December.
Should i send them any written letter too with visa copy?
Any suggestion guys
Thanks bro.

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:19 pm

uberneo wrote:I know its been shared many times here but can anybody please share the EMAIl ID to INIS Citizenship division.

Thanks
citizenshipinfo@justice.ie

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:21 pm

dhruv87 wrote:@kingdomman , waisoo i have renewed my eufam4 and just want to ask bro. That how and what documents should i sent to INIS as i applied for citizenship. Just let u guys that they never asked for any visa from me so far as it was already finished in December.
Any suggestion guys
Thanks bro.
You don;t have to send any other document but you may only update the INIS on your renewed visa by sending a copy. That will suffice.

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:23 pm

mCGIW wrote:Here is the timeline of my spouse.
Application date
Second stage letter:
1.Renewed GNIB
Documents sent
Approval letter

Congrats to your family!

dhruv87

Post by dhruv87 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:34 pm

KingdomMan wrote:
dhruv87 wrote:@kingdomman , waisoo i have renewed my eufam4 and just want to ask bro. That how and what documents should i sent to INIS as i applied for citizenship. Just let u guys that they never asked for any visa from me so far as it was already finished in December.
Any suggestion guys
Thanks bro.
You don;t have to send any other document but you may only update the INIS on your renewed visa by sending a copy. That will suffice.
Great..thanks kingdomman

mCGIW

Post by mCGIW » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:13 pm

KingdomMan wrote:
Application date
Second stage letter:
1.Renewed GNIB
Documents sent
Approval letter

Congrats to your family!
Thanks Kingdomman. My thoughts and prayers are for you always. I shall be visiting this forum often till I hear good news for you.

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:16 pm

mCGIW wrote:
KingdomMan wrote:
Application date
Second stage letter:
1.Renewed GNIB
Documents sent
Approval letter

Congrats to your family!
Thanks Kingdomman. My thoughts and prayers are for you always. I shall be visiting this forum often till I hear good news for you.
Thanks a lot mate!

Waisoo

Post by Waisoo » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:47 pm

Any suggestion guys
Thanks bro.
Hi Dhruv87,
Just send copy of GNIB card that's all you need, hopefully you will get approval in a week or so, hope to see you in April Ceremony
Good luck to all

dhruv87

Post by dhruv87 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:38 pm

Waisoo wrote:
Any suggestion guys
Thanks bro.
Hi Dhruv87,
Just send copy of GNIB card that's all you need, hopefully you will get approval in a week or so, hope to see you in April Ceremony
Good luck to all
Thanks waisoo and yea hopefully will meet in April ceremony.
But my application is still on the step that call ..CHECKING RECON ABLE RESIDENCY AND CHARACTER. . hopefully will clear all soon.
Thanks again bro

Pakistangr8
Newly Registered

Post by Pakistangr8 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:07 pm

Hi guys
Sending 950euro draft,what's the address yous guys send on to .
Regards

green2016

Post by green2016 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:35 pm

Hi

What chances have I got to get invited to April ceremony, if I send fees and garda card 4 weeks before ceremony

Thank you

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:49 pm

green2016 wrote:Hi

What chances have I got to get invited to April ceremony, if I send fees and garda card 4 weeks before ceremony

Thank you
You still stand a very good chance to get invited if you send your fee 3 - 4 weeks to the April ceremony.

mCGIW

Post by mCGIW » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:31 pm

Pakistangr8 wrote:Hi guys
Sending 950euro draft,what's the address yous guys send on to .
Regards
F.S.P. SA
Citizenship Section
Rosanna Road
Tipperary Town

Mention your reference number on the postal envelope and the back of your postal order/bank draft.

13Warrior
Newly Registered

Post by 13Warrior » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:37 pm

Hi Guys,and KingdomMan
I want your expert opinion .If someone applies for citizenship and put three Irish referees and the three of them were naturalised and neither of them is Irish born ,or Irish origin,will that affect the application ?

mCGIW

Post by mCGIW » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:43 pm

13Warrior wrote:Hi Guys,and KingdomMan
I want your expert opinion .If someone applies for citizenship and put three Irish referees and the three of them were naturalised and neither of them is Irish born ,or Irish origin,will that affect the application ?
It doesn't matter if Irish citizen is a naturalised one or by descent. Anyone can sign.

Edit: Go with KingdomMan's advice below. :D
Last edited by mCGIW on Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:47 pm

It's always better to make Irish born citizens as referees. But I don't think it would be any problem though.

13Warrior
Newly Registered

Post by 13Warrior » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:55 pm

mCGIW wrote:
It doesn't matter if Irish citizen is a naturalised one or by descent. Anyone can sign.

Edit: Go with KingdomMan's advice below. :D
Thanks mCGIW!