ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General to ILR Point Calculator missing on website.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

holla007

Tier 1 General to ILR Point Calculator missing on website.

Post by holla007 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:22 pm

Hi all, am just worried, I am about to apply for my ILR in couple of days, and I am presently on Tier 1 General, so I was trying to find the online point calculator from home office website, but I guess the non-organised home office has removed it while still accepting applications from that category, but anyway, does anyone know what to do to resolve this or if there's any link for people applying for ILR via Tier 1general, many thanks for any response. Cheers

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 1 General to ILR Point Calculator missing on websit

Post by CR001 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:53 pm

Select Tier 2 G.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:09 pm

holla007 wrote:Hi all, am just worried, I am about to apply for my ILR in couple of days, and I am presently on Tier 1 General, so I was trying to find the online point calculator from home office website, but I guess the non-organised home office has removed it while still accepting applications from that category, but anyway, does anyone know what to do to resolve this or if there's any link for people applying for ILR via Tier 1general, many thanks for any response. Cheers
As mentioned several times elsewhere in forum...
There is no longer an option for Tier 1 G on the PBS Calculator. You can use Tier 2 G instead
Edit: beaten to post by CR001
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:13 pm

noajthan wrote:Edit: beaten to post by CR001
#speedyfingers :wink:
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

O_Relly

Post by O_Relly » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:53 pm

Also depends on what you are trying to achieve with the PBS calculator.

If are wanting to check how many points you earn for earnings, age etc, then you have to look at the relevant earnings/age table depending on the date of application of your Tier 1 EC . This table is present in the set(O) application form, and this information is also available in the Tier 1 G policy guidance notes.

If you are looking at using the PBS summary sheet to prove your degree (educational qualification) is listed and was taught in English, do as what CR001 has already advised, choose Tier 2 G.
Cheers,
OR

holla007

Post by holla007 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:26 pm

Many thanks to you guys, and to the guys on competition, kudos to you all, but am not even using the calculator to prove anything, not for earnings, age, English skills, but was just wondering if it's not compulsory to include it since it has been removed and while I trying to use the Tier 2, the option sponsorship certificate was another trouble and other questions that follows the section.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:01 am

If you are not using then why submit it. It is not compulsory to submit.
Char (CR001 not Casa)