ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Surrender Indian Passport - Do all family members need to go

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dee2012
Newly Registered

Surrender Indian Passport - Do all family members need to go

Post by dee2012 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:04 am

Hi,

We are planning to submit our application (for Surrender Indian Passport) in one of the London Indian Consular Centre. Do all members of the family need to go in person or can 1 individual submit the applications on the family members behalf?

Similarly for collection in person - can 1 person collect the documents for all family members?

Many thanks
D

longshift
United Kingdom

Re: Surrender Indian Passport - Do all family members need t

Post by longshift » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:17 am

dee2012 wrote:Hi,

We are planning to submit our application (for Surrender Indian Passport) in one of the London Indian Consular Centre. Do all members of the family need to go in person or can 1 individual submit the applications on the family members behalf?

Similarly for collection in person - can 1 person collect the documents for all family members?

Many thanks
D
I asked the lady whether I can apply for my spouse and she said yes. So I believe one person for all should be fine.

dee2012
Newly Registered

Re: Surrender Indian Passport - Do all family members need t

Post by dee2012 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:20 am

Thanks for the info.
It is good that all family members are not required to visit the centre in person.

Thanks
D