ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Accepted Cardiff

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

LoveMyBaby786

ILR Accepted Cardiff

Post by LoveMyBaby786 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:46 pm

Just thought i would update you all here thay my husbands ILR was granted to at the Cardiff office! We are extremely happy and so glad it's over!!

Had a few hiccups along the way such as just realising 2 weeks ago that his NI number was wrong on his payslips! Got a letter from an account to confirm this and let them know they have now changed it.

We included:

2 passports (mine and husbands)
1 life in the uk test pass certificate
1 trinity college b1 pass certificate
3 marriage certificates
1 letter from my dad stating we are staying rent free at his house
9 letters in my husbands name at this address (only need 6 but gave extra just incase)
6 letters in my name
1 letter in joint name
1 letter from current employers accountant stating the NI mistake on payslips
9 months worth of payslips from current employer
9 months bank statements (husband) had these stamped from barclays as they weren't originals
4 months bank statements of mine
2 birth certificates of our children (British born)
1 tax credits letter
1 child benefit letter

And photocopies of everything including passports and all blank pages!

Seems a lot but it honestly isn't! They took all our photocopies and gave us back the originals. All in all we were there for approximately 2 and a half hours from entering the building to leaving.

Can now breathe a sigh of relief!