ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation and Passport Pilot Scheme

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sofiathefirst

Re: Applying Naturalization and Passport at same time

Post by Sofiathefirst » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:10 pm

Thank you very much Narsii, all points noted.

I guess I will fill in a new application and take both along with me to the appointment.

narsii

Post by narsii » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:07 pm

You don't have to take the filled passport form with you .They will provide you with one and you can fill .
If you already have it and filled it , that will save your time.

NB : Don't use the application available online . get one from post office .
Sofiathefirst wrote:Thank you very much Narsii, all points noted.

I guess I will fill in a new application and take both along with me to the appointment.

jignesh455

Re: Combined applications for AN & Passport (Pilot project-H

Post by jignesh455 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:13 pm

i did not know about this pilot scheme. But can anyone apply passport after AN appliation made from NCS? is it possible? i am just curious to know. Thanks
jignesh

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Combined applications for AN & Passport (Pilot project-H

Post by CR001 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:15 pm

jignesh455 wrote:i did not know about this pilot scheme. But can anyone apply passport after AN appliation made from NCS? is it possible? i am just curious to know. Thanks
No, you will have to wait till after your ceremony if you your application is approved. To benefit from the scheme, you have to apply AN and passport together at the same time.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

narsii

Post by narsii » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:49 pm

Suggest you to look into the link for some more discussion on this
http://www.immigrationboards.com/britis ... l#p1297126
narsii wrote:You don't have to take the filled passport form with you .They will provide you with one and you can fill .
If you already have it and filled it , that will save your time.

NB : Don't use the application available online . get one from post office .
Sofiathefirst wrote:Thank you very much Narsii, all points noted.

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:54 pm

Got my passport today... a long journey comes to an end!

tehminamazher
Member of Standing

Post by tehminamazher » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:22 am

Heartest Congratulations fielddrive.

tamilmaran
- thin ice -

Post by tamilmaran » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:25 am

Hi All,
I have a silly question, can I print the AN and MN1 applications on both sides. ( Since I have to print 2 AN and one MN1) . I have not found any information to print on one side only nor can be printed in both the side.
Please update BC timeline in google docs https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... li=1#gid=0

I am another user just like you.....!!
===TAMILMARAN===

narsii

Post by narsii » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:58 am

Looks to me like the processing of applications under pilot scheme is streamlined now and is aligned to NON-pilot scheme applications .

Observations :

If you look the processing of applications in Dec the average time to send the ACK , Biometrics and amount deduction took 3-4 days on an average. But now it is 10 days ( Aligned with the NON-Pilot scheme and postal applications) .

People applied on 25 th of Jan ( Like me and other guys ) , nothing moved till date . On this note I may get my amount deducted on 5th/6th and may get the ACK/BIO letter on 10th /11th (royalMail secondclass delivery) , Unless I have screwed up my payment form .

Again , I may be completely wrong .

regards,
Narsii

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:21 am

tehminamazher wrote:Heartest Congratulations fielddrive.

Thanks! :)

hadi2012

Post by hadi2012 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:59 am

hi I apply through Wandsworth council for combine application yesterday. Lady in Ncs is very helpful and polite. She charge me £10 for passport application. She said under pilot scheme the time line is under 2 months . Let see what happen next . So applied combine application on 04/02/15. [/quote]

Thanks! :)[/quote]

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:58 pm

hadi2012 wrote:hi I apply through Wandsworth council for combine application yesterday. Lady in Ncs is very helpful and polite. She charge me £10 for passport application. She said under pilot scheme the time line is under 2 months . Let see what happen next . So applied combine application on 04/02/15.

Good luck!

narsii

Post by narsii » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:49 pm

Finally Today the amount got deducted from my account for the AN . Lets wait for the ACK and BIO Letter on Monday /Tuesday .

Regards
Narsii

zahmed05
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by zahmed05 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:55 pm

narsii wrote:Finally Today the amount got deducted from my account for the AN . Lets wait for the ACK and BIO Letter on Monday /Tuesday .

Regards
Narsii
It's good news. At least there is some progress.

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:41 pm

fielddrive wrote:Got my passport today... a long journey comes to an end!
Congrats!
narsii wrote:Finally Today the amount got deducted from my account for the AN . Lets wait for the ACK and BIO Letter on Monday /Tuesday.
Good to hear it's progressed. I'm guessing there may be more applicants using the pilot scheme, so the timelines may be affected. Time will tell by how much. Either way definitely more convenient when you consider the cutdown in steps for the passport application.

silentsmile
United Kingdom

Post by silentsmile » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:59 pm

narsii wrote:Finally Today the amount got deducted from my account for the AN . Lets wait for the ACK and BIO Letter on Monday /Tuesday .

Regards
Narsii
Hello naris

Congratulations its a good news and good hope .please my message's i have sent to you inbox regarding my application. If it's not possible to reply you can reply me here.

Pray for me my Wandsworth appointment book for next week travelling from 2.5 hr drive.

Regards
Silent smile :)

narsii

Post by narsii » Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:51 pm

Hi SilentSmile,

I would suggest not to drive , but take a train from coventry to clapham Jcn , and wandsworth is hardly 5 mins by bus .This will save a lot of time .

Reds
Narsii

Kindsoul
United Kingdom

Post by Kindsoul » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:51 pm

narsii wrote:Looks to me like the processing of applications under pilot scheme is streamlined now and is aligned to NON-pilot scheme applications .

Observations :

If you look the processing of applications in Dec the average time to send the ACK , Biometrics and amount deduction took 3-4 days on an average. But now it is 10 days ( Aligned with the NON-Pilot scheme and postal applications) .

People applied on 25 th of Jan ( Like me and other guys ) , nothing moved till date . On this note I may get my amount deducted on 5th/6th and may get the ACK/BIO letter on 10th /11th (royalMail secondclass delivery) , Unless I have screwed up my payment form .

Again , I may be completely wrong .

Hi narsii,
I think you have applied through Wandsworth coucil. I am also thinking of applying through same council and need some suggestion;
What is the best way to go there I mean by train, bus or car ( I do drive) as I am based in Leicester so don't really know which one is more convenient and if you provide me the process of going this particular council. Any help is appreciated .

Baz
regards,
Narsii

narsii

Post by narsii » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:07 pm

I live in worthing , hence I took a train to clapham junction ( wandsworth council is 5-10 mins by bus from Clapham Jcn,I took a cab since I was running out of time , costed me 4.50 £ on a taxi )
and it wud be terrible to drive to/in London on weekdays . Hence I took train.
So check for a train to clapham Jcn from your place .
2.To avoid peak time journeys I took the appointment around 2Pm which gave me plenty of time to travel to/from Worthing .

Hope this helps

Kindsoul
United Kingdom

Post by Kindsoul » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:44 pm

narsii wrote:I live in worthing , hence I took a train to clapham junction ( wandsworth council is 5-10 mins by bus from Clapham Jcn,I took a cab since I was running out of time , costed me 4.50 £ on a taxi )
2.To avoid peak time journeys I took the appointment around 2Pm which gave me plenty of time to travel to/from Worthing .

Hope this helps
Thanks very much for prompt reply.
Can you let me know how do I go about booking an appointment other related information to apply for both naturalisation and passport. Cheers.

Kindsoul
United Kingdom

Post by Kindsoul » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:03 pm

hadi2012 wrote:hi I apply through Wandsworth council for combine application yesterday. Lady in Ncs is very helpful and polite. She charge me £10 for passport application. She said under pilot scheme the time line is under 2 months . Let see what happen next . So applied combine application on 04/02/15.

Thanks! :)[/quote][/quote]

Best of luck. Hope you get your approval soon. I will be appliying through Wandsworth council. Just want to gather the info my self. Can you let me know did you book an appointment for both naturalisation and passport over the phone or can it be done online?

Many thanks.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:04 pm

bharatsharma wrote:
narsii wrote:I live in worthing , hence I took a train to clapham junction ( wandsworth council is 5-10 mins by bus from Clapham Jcn,I took a cab since I was running out of time , costed me 4.50 £ on a taxi )

Hope this helps
Can you let me know how do I go about booking an appointment other related information to apply for both naturalisation and passport. Cheers.
Take the time to read through this thread and you should find all the information you need.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Kindsoul
United Kingdom

Post by Kindsoul » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:26 pm

Casa wrote:
bharatsharma wrote:

Hope this helps
Take the time to read through this thread and you should find all the information you need.

Thanks CASA. I have read through the form and it has helped me a lot hence I have just booked an appointment through online but don't know how to do I come to know about passport application as it did not mentioned or ask about during online booking process.

hadi2012

Post by hadi2012 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:09 pm

bharatsharma wrote:

[/quote]

Best of luck. Hope you get your approval soon. I will be appliying through Wandsworth council. Just want to gather the info my self. Can you let me know did you book an appointment for both naturalisation and passport over the phone or can it be done online?

Many thanks.[/quote]
Hi you just book your naturalisation online between 9:00 till 3:00 clock.because he only deals passport application during this time. No need to book separate appointment for passport . Tell the Ncs staff you want to apply passort as well . He charges £10 and Do every things . You required a passort form fill with section 1 and 2 ( don't write ur mob number )(leave blank).,3 , 4 ( fill your parent details ) leave blank section 5 . And put your
mob number on section 6. 7 your signature . You took three pic With You 1 blank and others 2 site your name and date of birth .

Kindsoul
United Kingdom

Post by Kindsoul » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:15 am

hadi2012 wrote:
bharatsharma wrote:

Many thanks.[/quote]
Hi you just book your naturalisation online between 9:00 till 3:00 clock.because he only deals passport application during this time. No need to book separate appointment for passport . Tell the Ncs staff you want to apply passort as well . He charges £10 and Do every things . You required a passort form fill with section 1 and 2 ( don't write ur mob number )(leave blank).,3 , 4 ( fill your parent details ) leave blank section 5 . And put your
mob number on section 6. 7 your signature . You took three pic With You 1 blank and others 2 site your name and date of birth .[/quote]

Thanks very much for your advise. I really appreciate it.
Regarding the passport do you tell them when you attend your appointment or it has be done prior to the appointment?