ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

combine application MN1 and Passport any 1 know?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

silentsmile
United Kingdom

combine application MN1 and Passport any 1 know?

Post by silentsmile » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:36 pm

Hello gurus and friends

This forum is really helpful and bigger then every thing people waste time and money in lawyer and solicitors but if you guys read and helps with wiritten information through links and cases then i belive you can live without solicitors and lawyers but again need to read before implementations
Thanks to all people who are helping to others

My son is 3 year old we looking to apply ASAP for MN1 appointment i can see new pilot scheme join application system but it's look like only for AN and passport, i am looking to book appointment in Wandsworth council for joint MN1

So guys please help me if any one used this service on joint application for MN1 AND Passport then guide me .i need timeline .if any can give me right thread for it so it will helps me for timeline and etc.

I am looking to travel like 2.5 hr one side only just because it's quick service and normal ncs service for MN1 is ridiculously slow pipe line.

Many thanks

zahmed05
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Re: combine application MN1 and Passport any 1 know?

Post by zahmed05 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:09 pm

One of my friend applied his son's registration via this joint scheme and it seems like you can use this for registration as well.

He used following council for his application.

http://www.gloucestershire.gov.uk/mobil ... tychecking?

As he has used it last week so I cannot advise on timelines but it seems like the timelines are aligned with regular applications and ppl are getting biometric after normal time now.

Best of luck.

silentsmile
United Kingdom

Post by silentsmile » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:32 pm

zahmed05 wrote:One of my friend applied his son's registration via this joint scheme and it seems like you can use this for registration as well.

He used following council for his application.

http://www.gloucestershire.gov.uk/mobil ... tychecking?

As he has used it last week so I cannot advise on timelines but it seems like the timelines are aligned with regular applications and ppl are getting biometric after normal time now.

Best of luck.

Thanks zahmed for prompt reply , so mean applications both normal or join scheme are getting in same pipe line,

Could you please send me his link of id so i will keep in touch with him.

I can't see on forum any time line Mn1 and passport.

But thanks bro .

If any one knows about this please share?

Regards
Silent smile: )

zahmed05
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by zahmed05 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:52 pm

so mean applications both normal or join scheme are getting in same pipe line,
This is just my assumption because he applied on 26th Jan but no fee has been taken yet.

He isn't using this forum but I'm happy to keep you posted about the progress.

I don't think many people know that councils are accepting joint MN1 and passport applications.

But again, this is purely based on experience with Gloucestershire council.

tehminamazher
Member of Standing

Post by tehminamazher » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:03 am

I have booked an appointment at Brent council for Joint application scheme for myself , my husband and my daughter born abroad (MN1)

Still in a perplex as I am of the view that daughters (MN1) application will be only considered when one of us get natutalised

Will update my experience once I attend my appointment.