ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(FP) WAITING TIME

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tabby153
Newly Registered

FLR(FP) WAITING TIME

Post by tabby153 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:32 pm

Hello yall,

i submitted my application to the HO applying under my two British born girls because my marriage was broken down under domestic violence but wasn't qualify to applied under DV..

How long does these kind of application take to process anyone who was lucky enough to get it back soon..
I had use to pay by card but the payment never came out so the HO wrote to me for other payment option so i sent a cheque but its been going two weeks now it has clear the bank account.

sannibolanle
Newly Registered

Re: FLR(FP) WAITING TIME

Post by sannibolanle » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:46 pm

Hi tabby153,
Pls how much did you pay when you made your application? Did you pay for your girls too as dependant on your application? thanks

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:47 pm

tabby153 wrote:Hello yall,

i submitted my application to the HO applying under my two British born girls because my marriage was broken down under domestic violence but wasn't qualify to applied under DV..

How long does these kind of application take to process anyone who was lucky enough to get it back soon..
I had use to pay by card but the payment never came out so the HO wrote to me for other payment option so i sent a cheque but its been going two weeks now it has clear the bank account.
A FLR(FP) application is generally a very lengthy process. This timeline thread should give you a better idea.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... 11460.html
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

tabby153
Newly Registered

Post by tabby153 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:40 pm

sannibolanle wrote:Hi tabby153,
Pls how much did you pay when you made your application? Did you pay for your girls too as dependant on your application? thanks
My girls are british citizen so i didnt pay for them only myself 500 nhs subcharge and 649 visa fee