ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

6 month payslips and matching bank statements

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Dante32
United Kingdom

6 month payslips and matching bank statements

Post by Dante32 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:47 pm

Evening all.

A couple of questions for the moderators or those in the know regarding the 6 months of payslips / bank statements utilised as evidence for salaried employment.

1. My bank statements are not normally issued before the date the peo appointment for my wife is scheduled to occur and unfortunately my bank will not authenticate its own print outs, so I will have to request a postal statement as soon as the salary reaches the account. This means that I will have a statement issued around the 12th Feb and another around the 20th. ie two statements in one month to show the two final salaries (January and February). Is this an issue or not?

2. Due to this bank statement complication, my company is suggesting paying my February salary one week early to allow the postal bank statement to be produced in time. This means that whilst I would get the funds into my account most likely around Saturday 20 February, I would also have a matching payslip indicating a salary payment date of ca February 28. Traditionally the payslip date is out of synch with the bank payment, but normally to the tune of 3 or 4 days, not over a week. Could the case worker have an issue about an earlier than usual salary payment, not mirrored by the payslip date?

I hope I am worrying unduly about stupid things, but would appreciate guidance as eventually I may need to reschedule the peo appointment.

Thoughts?

Dante32
United Kingdom

Re: 6 month payslips and matching bank statements

Post by Dante32 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:18 am

Any thoughts anybody?